Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How do i remove this ish, they got me, never happened to me before, havent wore these in a while

D573049D-F84B-45B2-80E4-821CB13E3131.jpeg

Damp micro fiber towel to remove some of it . Followed by some angelus mink oil to make sure everything is removed

Nevermind just watched a little bit of it. I guess if I use this in conjunction with a personal bag I could probably fit 6 on the plane with me huh. Thanks brother.

All good. It's a decent solution. I don't remember how I randomly ran across that, and it's kind of strange as I am not one to travel with sneakers. :emoji_sweat_smile:

All good. It's a decent solution. I don't remember how I randomly ran across that, and it's kind of strange as I am not one to travel with sneakers. :emoji_sweat_smile:
Lol it's like that sometimes brother. I really appreciate it again, definitely gonna cop.

I actually bring a carry-on hardshell luggage thats able to fit 6 pairs. And I check-in my clothes and other misc stuff in a separate luggage. You're also allowed a personal bag like a backpack so you can put 2-3 pairs in there too. I used to pack a bunch of shoes like around 6-8 for vacation especially if its international travel. But I don't anymore and bring like 2-3 sneakers max. Local trips be like 2 sneaker and the rest of sandals/slides, comfort > flex

I actually bring a carry-on hardshell luggage thats able to fit 6 pairs. And I check-in my clothes and other misc stuff in a separate luggage. You're also allowed a personal bag like a backpack so you can put 2-3 pairs in there too. I used to pack a bunch of shoes like around 6-8 for vacation especially if its international travel. But I don't anymore and bring like 2-3 sneakers max. Local trips be like 2 sneaker and the rest of sandals/slides, comfort > flex
Care to drop an ID on this specific hardshell you speak of inquiring minds?

To answer truthfully yes. We over saved, in terms of our savings goal, this year and have an excess of 10 bands to play with. Me and lil boo are trying to go crazy. Life too short, trying to live like a king for a week.
10 bands, smh you better put that money to work and invest in some high apy cryptos, or just buy Bitcoin, ethereum, Solana, avalanche polka dot. That way you can really live like kings for more then a week, in a few years 💯 but either way enjoy yourselves...be safe and bring back some good tree 👍

10 bands, smh you better put that money to work and invest in some high apy cryptos, or just buy Bitcoin, ethereum, Solana, avalanche polka dot. That way you can really live like kings for more then a week, in a few years 💯 but either way enjoy yourselves...be safe and bring back some good tree 👍
Dont mean to derail the thread but me and her had a convo about this not too long back that was sparked by one of her childhood friends passing. We work, save, and invest in a future that we're not guaranteed to see. Like yeah you got a bunch of money saved up but what good is it if you aren't enjoying it? Your life could literally be over in the blink of an eye... Aside from a trip here and there I've been so lost in the "grind" that I've become distant with friends and family and missed out on hella events that I was invited to. I just wanna live bruh, I've been missing out on so much chasing and now I just feel like I need an escape.

Up your game my dudes.

This is the answer 100% K Kierris . I have a Private Label bag my girl got me for Christmas and I use it every time I fly. Not only do I use it to carry my shoes, flip flops and house slippers, but it also has a sleeve that's perfect for my laptop and the end compartments hold all my cords and stuff. The dividers are adjustable, so you can squeeze 5 pairs in pretty easily, and it fits perfectly in the overhead bins, too. Honestly the bag changed my life when I travel - it's the ultimate carry-on. Prices have gone up a bit since I got mine, but it's still worth it IMO.

Meanwhile... anyone notice that after the patent breds drop tomorrow there's only going to be two things left on the SNKRS release calendar? I've never seen that list so empty since they launched the app. Either their supply chain from overseas is completely f'd or they ran out of ideas to get our money lol.

Last edited:
Dont mean to derail the thread but me and her had a convo about this not too long back that was sparked by one of her childhood friends passing. We work, save, and invest in a future that we're not guaranteed to see. Like yeah you got a bunch of money saved up but what good is it if you aren't enjoying it? Your life could literally be over in the blink of an eye... Aside from a trip here and there I've been so lost in the "grind" that I've become distant with friends and family and missed out on hella events that I was invited to. I just wanna live bruh, I've been missing out on so much chasing and now I just feel like I need an escape.
while vegas is an escape, its not worth 2 weeks
go over seas man

Isn't there a size limit on carry on bag? I'm assuming anything that can hold 5-6 pair of shoes would be too big right?
check the carry on limitations with the flight line(s)

I went to Europe for two weeks using a carry on only

only shoes I brought were on my feet...a pair of dirty bucks 🤷‍♂️

wore my zip up sweatshirt and rain jacket to and from every destination when boarding a plane

Care to drop an ID on this specific hardshell you speak of inquiring minds?

you can just get any cheap hardshell luggage that says Carry-On. But its always best to check the size and dimensions of the luggage and the airline that allows the size limit on carry on luggage. So far I've had no issues with the Samsonite Omni hardshell carry on. Don't get any softshell luggages as it only unzips from the front/top. Hardshell ones unzip on the side so its halved and you can store shoes on both sides.

Or you can get those bags specifically for carrying shoes like Private Label. But I was luggaging sneakers since before those bags were created and nowadays I don't even bring as many shoes for vacations so a sneakerbag is less of an option for me. I also prefer to just wear a backpack that I can store sneakers and laptop and some change of clothes etc. And that backpack becomes of use when I'm exploring the city of said vacation. Private Label bags are like over the shoulder duffle bags and I generally don't prefer those type of bags when walking around, feels like a giant lunchbox to me lol

Back
Top Bottom