• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Joints supa clean :nthat:

1640992928218.png

2o9sijlf9x881.jpeg
Someone posted all the J1 highs to release this year on reddit. Don't know if it's a good thing, but I have 15/22 posted. Missing Backdoor 1, NG 85, Patina, TS1, Seafoam, Pro, and Sail Gore-Tex. Would love to eventually get the TR1 and TS1, but there's no way I'm gonna drop that resell price. Feel like it'll be those pairs I admire from afar, just like the OW Chi.

Only pair out of that 22 released that appealed to me was the Patent Breds that I didn't hit for.

Also 22 hightop releases is ridiculous. That's nearly every other week.

Only pair out of that 22 released that appealed to me was the Patent Breds that I didn't hit for.

Also 22 hightop releases is ridiculous. That's nearly every other week.
22 is still less than the average releases over the past 5 years…

^^ DTLR is shopify so don't even bother if you don't have a bot. That site is swallowed up within a minute as soon as products go live, meanwhile you'll be lucky if you can even cart and even luckier if you get stuck in a queue lol.

How can people hate mids but New Loves are universally loved. There’s a lot of trash colorways but also some gems lowkey. The jumpman tongue doesn’t bother me if the colorway is proper.

new loves came out at a time when 1's weren't being released with good colorways and in the preferred OG cut and also when 1's wasn't as beloved of a model. New Loves also came out in a pack with the much appreciated black toes even tho both were in mid cut form. Then for the past 6 years, we got treated with proper OG high cut and better colorways so we don't look at mids the same. Hell we were even accepting the high top 1's during a time when they slapped a jumpman on the heel and tongue, we were taking anything we can get at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom