Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've never bought a pair of used sneakers before.

My OCD won't allow it.

But these look like they're in pretty good shape.

...I'm actually thinking about it.

court purples.jpg

I have, plenty of times. Just for pairs that are VNDS though. A few pairs I had to resell due to the smell. Cigarette smoke mainly.

lol there is some truth to that tho. Fakes don't glitter. But some people's real pairs also don't too, depending on a few varying factor. There isn't one decisive way to prevent it. It was just the black paint/leather nike used during that period. My worn frags and shadows don't glitter but my worn black/red did. And my DS royals definitely glittered lol

I’m sure Ive mentioned this before, but all the 1’s Ive owned havent ever glittered yet thankfully. I wanna say its possibly because I have always stored them outside of the box but I cant say for sure 🤷🏻‍♂️. It’s rarely ever humid where I stay if that plays a factor.

I have, plenty of times. Just for pairs that are VNDS though. A few pairs I had to resell due to the smell. Cigarette smoke mainly.
I don't mind buying used as long as theyre vnds or at least not beat. I bought a pair of WC IVs not too long ago for about $350 and when I got them, they looked brand new. DS pairs go for about $600 on Stock X. I just spray the inside with disinfectant and its all good

That could be a selling point if the sneakers smelled like cigarettes or weed. The only non starter for most people would be it smells like BO or stank feet.

Long story short on this.....after 6 weeks and getting on the desk of Nike "Elite"....which is where I asked to go from the beginning, these showed up at my door today (yes I did pay for them). Came specifically from Beaverton. There's always pairs out there even if Nike says it's OOS

F2654E71-5B48-4805-997D-50BE6FCD09E5.jpeg

I really wish I knew how y'all did this. Nike just doesn't go the extra mile for me. My pair got stolen by Lasership and I got a sorry and a refund. And I asked to speak to a manager, Nike Elite and everyone except MJ himself. I need to learn the ways.

Back
Top Bottom