Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looking to cop these. They are crazy money for a pair of shoes
73505466-2D3B-4606-9856-803D322592BB.jpeg

You been living under a rock, Mikey? Just per order the 2022 pair from your eBay plug

Looking to cop these. They are crazy money for a pair of shoes
73505466-2D3B-4606-9856-803D322592BB.jpeg

You ain't tryna buy this particular pair in the pic are you......

I really wish I knew how y'all did this. Nike just doesn't go the extra mile for me. My pair got stolen by Lasership and I got a sorry and a refund. And I asked to speak to a manager, Nike Elite and everyone except MJ himself. I need to learn the ways.

Trust....I felt like a sneaker Karen by the end of this. I gave them options on how to make me whole. Lemme keep the Marinas they sent free of charge, gimme a gift card, or find the shoes. It was a lot of back and forth but I kept pressing them on it to make it right. Normally wouldn't have cared (I had a pair of Electro Oranges stolen by LS last year too, just got the refund too and moved on), but I wasn't dropping the issue for Reimagineds. Was a gift for my brother cause I got mine on RD, they needed to rectify it. Means a lot less to them than it does to me to fix it all. It's principle. Champs did the same thing to me on Del Sol 13s. Sent me Cardinal 3s in the wrong size. They refunded, gave me a $50 gift card, and let me keep them (promptly sold on GOAT). Told Nike I'd show them all that documentation....I think seeing that from another retailer made them step up to the plate

You been living under a rock, Mikey? Just per order the 2022 pair from your eBay plug
My plug is gone fam. And not under a rock in a cave. As far as my old plug goes just wish he had the balls and guts to tell me he was done before he went ghost. But then again that’s the world we live in now….I do believe and I could be wrong if I am 1 apologize but I think it was the dude that goes by them name 1winiwin on these site. If I wrong I am sorry

And leave those used shoes to me, love how you boys stay away from them. Guess you’ve never bought a used car, rented a apartment, or stayed in a motel room. I promise I’ve done a lot worse in those than anybody can do in a pair of shoes.
My sentiments exactly :lol: as a broke kid getting into sneakers in HS didn't have any choice but to cop used. Now as a broke adult, I just wanna get any deal I can...

I wore my AMMs today and a kid at school came up and asked me if they were fake.

Then he asked if I owned a pair of Dior 1s.

I said no, that's a $10,000 shoe.

"My dad says he's gonna buy me a fake pair," he said.

...it took every ounce of self restraint within me not to punch him in the face.
next time just hit him with this from the jump

chapelle-dave-chappelle.gif

Back
Top Bottom