Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder is it something with quality/leather. I like the Heritage too, but the price on StockX and GOAT are damn near retail. I'm going to wait and see.
leather looks good for the most part i think. and the ability for folk to so easily make these into Breds i thought would def bring the hype.

might just be how the market is manipulated behind the scenes.

im not sure actual consumers are making these prices.

I think its just too many releases all at once personally. I really liked the Brotherhoods especially with white laces but I really wasn't tryna pay a dollar over retail.

FSR back on Nike for Brother hoods. Can't give them away at this point....
I still had three GS pairs that I hit too much of on the initial drop. Never imagined that my wife's account, mine, and my friend's would all hit. Was planning on exhausting the 60-day timeline to return before sending back. I had planned on sending back earlier but Nike been blessing me lately and didn't want the black mark on my account to hurt my chances lol.

Too late for the Spring 2022 lines or they would have been dried up. There would have been a bunch of these for probate shows instead of gold and black boots.

JB needs to work on their restock timing.

There’s been some solid CWs already for 2022. And 2021 had a ton of great releases. Don’t be fooled.

I copped the brotherhoods for retail on a Footlocker restock a couple days back. I like the colorway, I like loud shoes, I don't know why. I'm glad people who didn't want them, let them sit for the most part. I hope they do the same thing with those Heritage 1's.

Brotherhoods are dope imo

Them sitting def feels like we’re seeing the result of all the j1 saturation

I’d take em over a bunch of colorways that sold out over the past couple years

Feel like heritages will go up a lil after they drop stateside. I’ve noticed that some shoes that drop in euro first stay low for a lil since they aren’t on US consumers radar yet and then once they whiff on drop day in the US prices go up because people didn’t realize they were out for weeks/months in Europe and didn’t know that prices were so low on the aftermarket. Either that or people just not feeling em. Got a pair from End on Monday and hope to have them by weeks end. I really like them.

Back
Top Bottom