Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Brotherhoods...... all them resellers about to have prices looking like the Bugs Bunny furry 7s..... I love it! Bring it JB, kill all the resellers.....

Damn missed Marinas... happebs all the time, hop in the shower, hope out to see solelinks notifications that are already sold out. Ohh well.

personally i aint putting no outfit on with brotherhoods.

would legit be some shoes to skate and beat to hell.

Marina blues is a fire colorway although i needa still unds royals i bought so many years ago.

them **** is so glittered up

Saw that reserve drop, but said to myself "why would I want 2.0 when 1.0 looks so good???" Today:

20220413_165308.jpg

Well props for the low-key flex. Those are both expensive shoes.

I remember crying paying resell $300+ for the Breds back in 2016 after they came out. The BREDs and Chicago releases were ridiculous. Mad, I had to pay resell on both. But buying them today...wooo...(slick rick gif).

Well props for the low-key flex. Those are both expensive shoes.

I remember crying paying resell $300+ for the Breds back in 2016 after they came out. The BREDs and Chicago releases were ridiculous. Mad, I had to pay resell on both. But buying them today...wooo...(slick rick gif).
Lol no flex at all my friend. The only flex I can say I've had was the 2nd chance EA Travis frag lows after I caught the initial L.
And metallic 5s 2016
WC 4 2016
Space Jams 2016
Royal 1 17
Legend blue 14
Black/white grapes 2014

Most of my dubs from way back when.

The goal is to have all og colors (chi, bred, black toes, and bred toes I consider those could've been ogs back then) but Idk if I'm gonna get black toes too many blk red colors.

It's crazy how much shoes cost now, doesn't make sense.

David mcgoo those Marinas yours once I get them retail + shipping. Msg me and let's talk logistics. Will ship FedEx for pickup at center so there's no funny business (I used to work at FedEx office and I feel comfortable with that service option).

Hee hee hee.

Chicagos are $2K in my size. Breds $1,200.

Lol. I'd just wait until they retro them again. Like the Black/Gold Patents lol. Those were $1,000 prior to the last retro.

If you get them heritages and slap some paint on em you got breds.

Minus the tongue
Funny that you say that, I was thinking of getting some black paint and paint my brotherhood purple black and make yellow black toe style but idk how that'd gonna work on that logo 😂 might just hold and sell cause that's detailed work to paint logo

Orders my Heritage joints from StockX Today…. May looks like a crazy month for Jordan’s so I want to get a jump on it now

just this morning bought the mid white black purples off stockx because it felt like a good summer color mid and then got the notice that the brotherhoods were sitting on snkrs

sat and stared at my phone for a minute and then figured wtf and hit that buy button. no idea how I'm wear gonna wear them but most of my aj1s are so on the nose with how I match them color-wise that I'm looking forward to something weird

Heritages... brotherhoods....

These names are almost as bad as the colorways

NTers go crazy for TS, which has the same color blocking. But the Heritage are bad? Hype makes people delusional. I look forward to picking it for retail then if SNKRS notifies me of another L.

The recent Colorway's and quality on recent 1,s are decent in my opinion and many other people that I know feel the same way. Everybody on here just fien for OG Colorways, and the funny part about that is that everybody acts like we haven't been getting OG 1,s within these past few years. If you're in to OG Colorways, you should've doubled or tripled up, or atleast have 1 pair minimum from each release. With that being said, I like the new Colorways because I was able get the OG Colorways, so im over the OG hype.

Soon when these new Colorways never retro until 15 + years from now, then everybody will have a change of heart with these new Colorways.

The main reason why these new 1 Colorways are sitting right now is because everybody is tired of just buying and spending money on every release like they use to. Im not complaining, because it's easier to get the shoes that i actually like now, compared to every 1 release being over hyped just because it's a 1.

NTers go crazy for TS, which has the same color blocking. But the Heritage are bad? Hype makes people delusional. I look forward to picking it for retail then if SNKRS notifies me of another L.

I don't really like the big backwards TS swoosh but I think it helped balance out the awkward color blocking

Swoosh looks better in black too imo. But tbh those TSs don't do much for me either

In any case glad that everyone who wants these "Heritages" should eat for retail

I hate the Heritages BECAUSE of the TS.. that's a mid colorway :sick:

Back
Top Bottom