Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This thread got dumb and polarizing recently with MFs discussing and debating about what is and what isn't appropriate to wear with specific shoes or what's the ideal or right sock length to wear.

Some individuals on here actually try to come off as an authority figure trying to dictate what or how you should wear something.

All that crap is irrelevant because there's no definitive rule or law about what to wear or how to wear it. It should just be all about personal preference. And as long as it doesn't look dumb or come off as inappropriate/offensive.

the more they hate on the reimagined pair, the less i’ll have to pay.. if that’s what it takes, so be it

“if they hate, then let em hate and watch my jordans pile up” or summin like that

welp never returned those heritages and decided to do something with them…

47C6FE46-4A61-421A-819F-78A932DC6581.jpeg

first custom. kinda bit off more than i could chew but they turned out pretty good

came out hella good bro :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I’m only curious about these due to their leather/materials. Like I want to know what is or isn’t so special about goat leather, and just how are the materials altogether. The colors don’t do anything special for me, but if they have truly good materials, I’ll try for them strictly for retail.

Sheepskin is usually much softer and less durable than cow leather. I guess goat skin might be a bit tougher. Might go for a pair to see how the quality is but its probably SNKRS or bust.

Back
Top Bottom