Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I can agree about Bret Hart & Kevin Nash wearing Nike shoes as street clothes because I vaguely recall seeing pictures or clips of them outside of the ring with them on during the apex of their popularity in the '90s.

But I don't know about that piece of crap Hulk Hogan because I only saw him wearing Jordans when he was a much older geezer several years after his popularity and relevancy in the wrestling game waned. He was just a sorry geezer who was trying to come off as cool by wearing Jordans. There was no way he could stave off his old played out look because he's been having a bald skin top for decades now. Seeing Hogan wear Jordans made me want to vomit.

It's also proof that Jordan Brand is an enduring brand despite this old fool making them look bad with crap like this.
1665535123405.png
1665535205856.png

But this is proof that Hogan was always a poser who just tried to stay with the trends to come off as cool when he was really a clueless geezer.
1665535595987.png

^^^This fool l wore some JNCO jeans sometime in the '90s.

1665535866310.png

^^^ This fool wore Ed Hardy when it was trendy in the late 2000s.

hogan and jordan fasho have to have the same stylist. aint no way it's just coincidental that they're dressing this criminally terrible

I can agree about Bret Hart & Kevin Nash wearing Nike shoes as street clothes because I vaguely recall seeing pictures or clips of them outside of the ring with them on during the apex of their popularity in the '90s.

But I don't know about that piece of crap Hulk Hogan because I only saw him wearing Jordans when he was a much older geezer several years after his popularity and relevancy in the wrestling game waned. He was just a sorry geezer who was trying to come off as cool by wearing Jordans. There was no way he could stave off his old played out look because he's been having a bald skin top for decades now. Seeing Hogan wear Jordans made me want to vomit.

It's also proof that Jordan Brand is an enduring brand despite this old fool making them look bad with crap like this.
1665535123405.png
1665535205856.png

But this is proof that Hogan was always a poser who just tried to stay with the trends to come off as cool when he was really a clueless geezer.
1665535595987.png

1665535866310.png

I know your *** aint making fun of how other people dress. :lol:

I have a 5th grade student that swears his mom was gifted a pair of Dior 1s by her rich brother.

She said she's going to wear them to school today when she picks her kids up.

95% they're either fakes or she doesn't even know what a Dior 1 is and she's wearing a pair of $90 dunks.

...I can't wait to find out.

I have a 5th grade student that swears his mom was gifted a pair of Dior 1s by her rich brother.

She said she's going to wear them to school today when she picks her kids up.

95% they're either fakes or she doesn't even know what a Dior 1 is and she's wearing a pair of $90 dunks.

...I can't wait to find out.
Please update… but I gotta admit, Imma a lil surprised you work with children 🤣

1665535123405.png
1665535205856.png

1665535595987.png

1665535866310.png

Wow. I mean, we’re talking about a 69 year old retired, rich, pro wrestler from Tampa, Florida. No one on earth has ever looked at Hulk Hogan as some beacon of fashion. You getting worked up over what this old man has or is wearing is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom