Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I ever act like I know a thing or two about reps vs the real, then please slap me in the face.

I’ve never seen a pair of Diors in person, but my Instant reaction was these look fake as hell. The leather creases on the toe box look like they made a pair of Dior mids. The outsole doesn’t have that icy blue tint.

But what do I know?

…what say thee NT peanut gallery?

015625C7-99FC-4D09-91AE-97F932F139AA.jpeg
258CB707-4CFC-445C-8D8C-1E2C65E99B14.jpeg

870C3124-02AF-4FCE-944D-C515D4B81341.jpeg
Bro I ain’t no expert but those are fake ASF. The swoosh on that ***** looks like digi camo they use in the Navy :lol:
779CC777-7C6A-45EF-80A1-223DCE461334.jpeg

Last edited:
Folks couldn't even spring for the good reps... Yikes..

Next, you gotta tell the kid Santa Claus is fake too
I’m gonna tell her the results were inconclusive.

She’s a very nice lady who doesn’t know jack **** about sneakers.

And her 11-year-old son seems to think his “rich“ uncle is some sort of god.

…instead of the street-level ponzi-scheme running, fake Rolex-wearing, city bus riding son of a gun.

Last edited:
If I ever act like I know a thing or two about reps vs the real, then please slap me in the face.

I’ve never seen a pair of Diors in person, but my Instant reaction was these look fake as hell. The leather creases on the toe box look like they made a pair of Dior mids. The outsole doesn’t have that icy blue tint.

But what do I know?

…what say thee NT peanut gallery?

015625C7-99FC-4D09-91AE-97F932F139AA.jpeg
258CB707-4CFC-445C-8D8C-1E2C65E99B14.jpeg

870C3124-02AF-4FCE-944D-C515D4B81341.jpeg

Am I the only person here who has a problem with someone here legit-checking the shoes of the mother of a 5th grader he apparently teaches????

Maybe you should let this kid have the stories his mom tells him and let the mother live her life, dude. As a human being I feel a little ill about even witnessing this.

Am I the only person here who has a problem with someone here legit-checking the shoes of the mother of a 5th grader he apparently teaches????

Maybe you should let this kid have the stories his mom tells him and let the mother live her life, dude. As a human being I feel a little ill about even witnessing this.
Are you being serious?

Thats a mother in the digi camo Diors? With them jeans like that?

Some things are better left unsaid. Even if you as the educator knows better. Life will have enough disappointments as is. Let lil man have his delusions for now.

Now if your student comes back in a decade still talking that rich uncle **** u can let him know what's the word, but truthfully life will probably straighten that out for lil man on it's own.

Last edited:
Some things are better left unsaid. Even if you as the educator knows better. Life will have enough disappointments as is. Let lil man have his delusions for now.

Now if your student comes back in a decade still talking that rich uncle **** u can let him know what's the word, but truthfully life will probably straighten that out for lil man on it's own.
His mom actually asked me if I thought they were real…the shoes that it is.

She knows I’m a shoe guy and she wanted my opinion.

I said it’s tough to say (obviously a lie).

I told her that I could take some pictures and show them to some people on the Internet and see what they thought. Again…talking about the shoes. She very enthusiastically said ”please…yes!” She wants to know if they’re real.

I don’t want to shatter this kid’s dreams. I’m not a monster. But I also don’t want to lie to his mom and tell her she’s walking around in a pair of $10,000 shoes. She doesn’t even know if it’s okay to wear them or not.

So as I already said, my plan is to tell her I can’t say for sure, but they’re really cool and she should just wear em and have fun.

…I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

Tell her her **** fufu, and the bad kind too
She'll be aight
Would it be out of bounds to invite her over to my home for further discussion?

“Say 8:00?. We could have a late supper and watch some real vs fake videos on YouTube. Nothing fancy…roast duck, chocolate soufflé and a nice chardonnay..”

…I’d be doing her a favor right?

5C56F8F4-E68D-41E3-B521-9BC2A4D85384.gif

I'm not in the business of cockblocking ****** so I'd say "go 'head and destroy her walls like it's Trump's" my guy but I don't know the rules and regulations of the teaching body
(If that allows you to keep your job) I'd love for you to smash her in front of an opened legit check NT page

Back
Top Bottom