Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damnnn Jordan Brand crackin heads next year 🔥🔥🔥

E786E41B-DC78-42F7-A469-6A452C25A511.jpeg

and theres like 70% chance of it not looking like that, yall can't believe these mockups so early lol

That is legit the exact Taxi photo below photoshopped to be that blue. :lol: Hard to believe the color of the mockup and even harder to believe that thats the colorblocking it'll be

JORDAN-MELO-M12-555088_711_E_PREM-e1663251498774.jpg
As long as they keep the formula the same- idc what the blue hue is, I’m down. Just don’t change the blocking and I’m in. Still want real Royal toes lol.

After lost and founds....full attention for the 2023 black and whites. Now watch them attract the panda hype crowd and be impossible to get. It's about time for a new wave for them folks....nike sb and dunks in general slowly decling in resale. Even 4s will be out by end of next summer. Watch some random ish like 8s get hype or 9s 🤣
I’d be down with 8s or 9s getting a good healthy amount of hype and attention just so we can get some good cws and/or collabs out of the deal.

You know what imma just say it.

I’m tired of the SBB color blocking. Black and whites still the only must cop for me. May grab those University Blues if they sit like the Yellow Toes.

finally getting an NA blacktoe low but they missed the boat by a few years. I did a custom off the chicago lows with the OG swoosh years ago. is it just me or does anyone else hate seeing "OG low" with the tiny swoosh?

customlow.jpg

I do which is why I haven't bought any.

Black Toes are tempting little swoosh or not though.

finally getting an NA blacktoe low but they missed the boat by a few years. I did a custom off the chicago lows with the OG swoosh years ago. is it just me or does anyone else hate seeing "OG low" with the tiny swoosh?

customlow.jpg

Aaaabsolutely. There's a couple of colors that don't look AS bad with the smaller Swoosh, but it's few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom