Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There’s a Spirit Day assembly at my school tomorrow and I’ve been tapped to perform the “Get Sturdy” as part of a staff vs. student dance competition.

I’m a little nervous for a couple of reasons.

1. I suck at it.

2. Professor Magoo needs to come correct with the heat on the feet, which means I got to bust out the Taxis and I’m concerned about creasing.

Will TikTok dancing equal death to the fine leather toe box of my beloved big birds?

And at 47 years old…will I do permanent damage to my professional reputation?

…it’s a gamble.
Gotta risk it. Put the kids first Davey. Upload the vid afterwards.

haven't been on here in a
Minute, wifey got early access last week for me... I dislike the vintage look but still 🔥. Went to the eminem 8 mile 20th anniversary pop-up in soho

Attachments

• 20221117_165726-01.jpeg
    20221117_165726-01.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:
I haven't done footapp reservations since they upgraded to flx... Is it still the same where you gotta confirm reservation the day before while going thru all those errors?...

This is typical, those under men's 7.5 s will be very scarce, not sure why they do this. They also did this on the taxi 1s. But those were everywhere in men's small sizes. But they were way better quality and color wise then the gs pairs. Retail is also 180 vs the 140 on gs pairs.

If you a dude and a size 8 or smaller be careful this weekend, winds are picking up might get carried away to god knows where.

No luck on any raffles so far, not surprised

And not having more than 2 stores within 80-100 miles of me getting these, looks like resell. Not giving more than 300

I don’t much mention of the insoles on the list and found 1s being the dreamcell insoles. Not a fan of them, one of mine came lumpy lol

What are my size 12.5 boys doing for this release? Copping a 12 or 13? Thankfully I was able to secure one 12.5 but I feel like they make so little 12.5s and I’m not confident hitting on snkrs. Most footsites only carry 12 or 13…unless someone knows otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom