Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How many points you got? Just checked no pending here yet...also has anyone ever hit both champs and ftl ship to me, or do they filter it out to just one?
Lifetime 350k

Personally I haven’t been able to hit on both. It’s either one or the other for me

Lifetime 350k

Personally I haven’t been able to hit on both. It’s either one or the other for me
Damn I got 998,00. Ain't hit **** in a minute. My old account has over 3 million and they blackballed it for no reason begining of 2022... I built this one up this year only to strike out. It's tough in my city.

I'm starting to think it's the cc I have tied to the ship to me might be declining and I have no idea, because they don't tell you if that happens.... Imma change it to my new card after this release.

Man y’all gotta be sick droppin 10 bands at FTL and Champs and still not hittin shoe releases bahahaha, and that’s just a low dollar amount guess, especially if y’all got a million points, I have over 17 thousand lifetime points and I ain’t even spent $1000

17k points is like nothing lol, you can get enough points just from completing your profile lol

I won university blue 1’s with points from doing those surveys and my account total points was bare bones

1668845645553.png

1668845673478.png

17k points is like nothing lol, you can get enough points just from completing your profile lol

I won university blue 1’s with points from doing those surveys and my account total points was bare bones
Right, not even sure what dude is trying to say 😂... He obviously has never even bought 1 descent shoe.

Attachments

• 46a.png
    46a.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 375
Right, not even sure what dude is trying to say 😂... He obviously has never even bought 1 descent shoe.
U right I haven’t bought one decent from any foot stores on flx app, that’s always my last resort 😂😂, last shoe I won was court purple dunk on flx, I just think it’s how people with millions of points still ain’t hittin, I’d be so mad wats the purpose of even using flx

U right I haven’t bought one decent from any foot stores on flx app, that’s always my last resort 😂😂, last shoe I won was court purple dunk on flx, I just think it’s how people with millions of points still ain’t hittin, I’d be so mad wats the purpose of even using flx
I'm sure they hitting, I use to hit everything, uni 1s,4s military blacks, hyper royals etc... I honestly haven't tried on flex in a minute because fnl is actually more clutch...easy to hit everything and get $20 off... I hit both me and wifey pair on there this morning...would've been nice to get my double on flex tho. But I'm not even sure my stores have men's pairs in yet, I think only one does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-003052.png
    Screenshot_20221119-003052.png
    530 KB · Views: 689
Also Ive caught almost all my pairs at footlocker the week after the Saturday drop due to late shipments....no raffle needed. I think a lot of the dubs coming out the west coast on here...east coast going get a lot of late shipments, supply issues and logistics still going on 🤷💯

Was a fucccing **** show, and the fucccs aint even release yet.. Slam Jam lame *** and Burnrubber deleted mofos accounts that signed up for the raffle. FTL CHAMPS FNL JD DTLR all fucccing trash.. I will say this in all honesty. The and I mean THEE only reason I hit on Snipes raffle was because the store just opened a week ago, and the employees/managers haven’t had time to get that back door open lmao..

there are a lot of pairs. Some people are just more unlucky than others lol.

I have a group of friends in a chat that are all into sneakers and we all share links and raffles. Someone is already on their 4th pair and someone hasn’t hit yet. We all entered at the same spots lol

there are a lot of pairs. Some people are just more unlucky than others lol.

I have a group of friends in a chat that are all into sneakers and we all share links and raffles. Someone is already on their 4th pair and someone hasn’t hit yet. We all entered at the same spots lol

That’s what I say to my friends. Imma sz 13/14. Some are like a sz 10. So they stay hitting.

One dude in my group said it was easy. I was like nah ur just lucky.

I said I didn’t really try for these tbh I don’t really need another chi that bad I have 2. Plus I was in Cali all week on work assignments FNL was not an option tbh.

Also, it’s all luck based nothing here thus far means ur better at buying shoes than others. Some people act like they have the juice cause they got through a queue or got picked randomly.

Now I have learned to stock pile other shoes if want to just get what I want if I want it. That’s more a savvy shoe buyer does in this climate. So I can flip some AMM’s and keep it moving if fomo gets me.

Back
Top Bottom