Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike Air on a white cement 3…

giphy.gif

Is there a way to make PayPal your default payment method on Nike.com? I was just exploring the website and I don’t see a way.

I’ve lost out on shoes a couple times over the last few weeks because of “payment processing errors” and I wonder if PayPal would get rid of that problem.

Is there a way to make PayPal your default payment method on Nike.com? I was just exploring the website and I don’t see a way.

I’ve lost out on shoes a couple times over the last few weeks because of “payment processing errors” and I wonder if PayPal would get rid of that problem.

Yes, but Nike/SNKRS only holds PayPal data for an hour at a time. So you have to add new payment method a half hour before any Nike/SNKRS drop you're going after. It'll default back to the previous default method after that

Yes, but Nike/SNKRS only holds PayPal data for an hour at a time. So you have to add new payment method a half hour before any Nike/SNKRS drop you're going after. It'll default back to the previous default method after that

Usually for me it would stay up their and I was surprised I hit on the shock drop 11s I had to add paypal back on their at the time of drop . But definitely gotta add b4 a drop

dumb question, but if i take 8.5 in nike, should i go with medium (men's 6-8 ) or large (men's 8-12) in dri-fit socks?

So you go bought something and hope to sell it later, do you know what an investment is?

Tell me you are dense without telling me you are dense

I didn't buy them with the hope of being able to profit later on (investment). I bought them because I enjoy their YouTube content and I'm into sneakers/quality. Turns out that in hand I'm not impressed

Keep pointing out how much interest you have in where I spend my money though :tongue:

Last edited:
Boy stop idk if you know this

tax season coming

all-star that month hype......

Them fire red 3's aren't the remaster gimmick Nike is going with these. they have a lil aging and cool box and gimmick the sneaker world loves gimmicks remember when everything had to be glow in the dark lmao.

and those 11's are easy this year cause they fell off this year anyways L&F took the shine and no special box lame...

the whole statement you making right is outdated the second you typed it

lots has changed idk if you know this but in the current sneaker online climate everything online is harder cause there is less to bot since yeezys are dead i been saying this they said i was crazy and I'm like supply and demand works in everything capitalism rules all this.

anyways

its all-star weekend that shoe is going to be the marquee shoe they will start they hype cycle say Jan. People will buy them with Tax money and yall sneaker investors will buy them saying they will go up in price like the 88's did so they will go for multiples, it's a OG colorway my boy.

NT loves giving false hope same reason lots of yall were salty after All them L&F numbers. Sneaker buying sucked it's going to suck more online anyways and these raffles getting botted.

anything that has some hype and can possibly resell on a mass level is going to be annoying.

Don’t they drop in march. Which isn’t all star weekend.

every time a White Cement 3 drop, its not been easy. Sure it's not impossible to cop, but its no walk in the park like Fire Red 3's. Unless production numbers are big like the L&F are. Hell even True Blue 3's and Black Cement 3's get that big GR tag and production number and they're not that hard. But from my experience, White Cements has not been easy easy.

Boy stop idk if you know this

tax season coming

all-star that month hype......

Them fire red 3's aren't the remaster gimmick Nike is going with these. they have a lil aging and cool box and gimmick the sneaker world loves gimmicks remember when everything had to be glow in the dark lmao.

and those 11's are easy this year cause they fell off this year anyways L&F took the shine and no special box lame...

the whole statement you making right is outdated the second you typed it

lots has changed idk if you know this but in the current sneaker online climate everything online is harder cause there is less to bot since yeezys are dead i been saying this they said i was crazy and I'm like supply and demand works in everything capitalism rules all this.

anyways

its all-star weekend that shoe is going to be the marquee shoe they will start they hype cycle say Jan. People will buy them with Tax money and yall sneaker investors will buy them saying they will go up in price like the 88's did so they will go for multiples, it's a OG colorway my boy.

NT loves giving false hope same reason lots of yall were salty after All them L&F numbers. Sneaker buying sucked it's going to suck more online anyways and these raffles getting botted.

anything that has some hype and can possibly resell on a mass level is going to be annoying.
1st off....

lower-your-voice-daniella-king.gif

Secondly.. you're typing a whole bunch of stuff, a lot of it wrong so I won't delve into it all. False hope? What are you talking about? I live in reality, 3s are not popping like that amongst the masses and I say that as someone who loves 3s. 90% of what you're saying was said about the fr3s and look how that turned out. No one is saying these aren't gonna sell out, I'm saying they will be easily attainable if you really want them and put in the work.

Lastl.... you didn't see me complain one time about the l&Fs. I don't like em and didn't even go after them so I don't know where that came from. Saying something is "annoying" doesn't equate to it being hard to get fam. There are only 3 Jordan silhouettes that are universally loved by the masses right now and 3s aren't one of em.

1st off....

lower-your-voice-daniella-king.gif

Secondly.. you're typing a whole bunch of stuff, a lot of it wrong so I won't delve into it all. False hope? What are you talking about? I live in reality, 3s are not popping like that amongst the masses and I say that as someone who loves 3s. 90% of what you're saying was said about the fr3s and look how that turned out. No one is saying these aren't gonna sell out, I'm saying they will be easily attainable if you really want them and put in the work.

Lastl.... you didn't see me complain one time about the l&Fs. I don't like em and didn't even go after them so I don't know where that came from. Saying something is "annoying" doesn't equate to it being hard to get fam. There are only 3 Jordan silhouettes that are universally loved by the masses right now and 3s aren't one of em.
Serious question - how does "easily attainable" + "if you really want them and put in work" go together? The pine greens restocked on NDC yesterday and when I went to check out the bots already took care of it.
To me, easily attainable is I can go to Nike.com and buy the product with no stress and issues. If I have to put in work to give Nike my money that's not easily attainable to me. I never pay a $ over retail so maybe my threshold of putting in work is lower than everyone

Serious question - how does "easily attainable" + "if you really want them and put in work" go together? The pine greens restocked on NDC yesterday and when I went to check out the bots already took care of it.
To me, easily attainable is I can go to Nike.com and buy the product with no stress and issues. If I have to put in work to give Nike my money that's not easily attainable to me. I never pay a $ over retail so maybe my threshold of putting in work is lower than everyone

Wild how quick some of this stuff is going. Those Pine Green 3's sat through MULTIPLE restocks, but everything Nike has restocked in the last month has smoked.

We live in a time when Nike has somehow bamboozled customers into thinking that "easily obtainable" = entering 50 raffles and opening 5 SNKRS accounts and setting up a release day command center with 6 or 7 devices.

And if you can't or don't do that you're not "puttin in the work."

...it's literally insane.

Last edited:
Wild how quick some of this stuff is going. Those Pine Green 3's sat through MULTIPLE restocks, but everything Nike has restocked in the last month has smoked.
Christmas panic buying will do that.

Surprised that shoes that go for under retail in common sizes on StockX, GOAT, eBay, etc. are selling out for full retail on Nike during restocks. Like are people THAT dumb?

Back
Top Bottom