Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Serious question - how does "easily attainable" + "if you really want them and put in work" go together? The pine greens restocked on NDC yesterday and when I went to check out the bots already took care of it.
To me, easily attainable is I can go to Nike.com and buy the product with no stress and issues. If I have to put in work to give Nike my money that's not easily attainable to me. I never pay a $ over retail
Meaning if you do more than just try to hit on snkrs you'll be able to get them. Like we've been able to do with every other 3 that's released the past year or 2. AMM's excluded. If that's your definition of easily attainable then there aren't very many easily attainable shoes. Perspective I guess.

I stand by what I said earlier, I think some of y'all got PTSD from the instant sellout era we just came out of so y'all overestimate how hard you think certain kicks will be able to cop. This is like the 3rd or 4th shoe I've seen y'all do this with in the past calendar year, and each time most of us ended up eating with little hassle. I don't know if y'all are paying attention to what's going on outside but compared to last year we are in a much better place as far as availability and being able to cop, you had every colorway no matter how terrible it was, selling out last year. Let's get the thread back on track tho, we'll see what's what in March.

:pimp:

1st off....

lower-your-voice-daniella-king.gif

Secondly.. you're typing a whole bunch of stuff, a lot of it wrong so I won't delve into it all. False hope? What are you talking about? I live in reality, 3s are not popping like that amongst the masses and I say that as someone who loves 3s. 90% of what you're saying was said about the fr3s and look how that turned out. No one is saying these aren't gonna sell out, I'm saying they will be easily attainable if you really want them and put in the work.

Lastl.... you didn't see me complain one time about the l&Fs. I don't like em and didn't even go after them so I don't know where that came from. Saying something is "annoying" doesn't equate to it being hard to get fam. There are only 3 Jordan silhouettes that are universally loved by the masses right now and 3s aren't one of em.

The reality you live in is a lie

Cats try one draw for a shoe on snkrs and think that’s all they need to do :lol:

That’s not really the case most of us in here know dang well to rely on Nike.

The logic of entering a bunch of what breaks down to raffles and you will get a pair is crazy

Cause it’s all random.

I doubt most on NT if just entering on SNKRS if they have other options some do live in a one horse town so who knows.

Oh and entering online raffles isn’t really trying that much harder you vs million people.

we're not talking about just any 3's. WC's has always been hard to cop. Doesn't matter if the general public doesn't love that model as much as 1's, 4's, 11's. The WC colorway has always just sell out instantly. Not like you can find them on a site 15 minutes after they drop. If we're putting them in perspective of 3's releases go, they are not easily attainable. If you're comparing them to some hyped collab or even L&F, they might seem attainable to you.

Thank you the 88’s where the last time they dropped it was a hyped release.

Yea cause they put the NA on them but that release was a mess

Unless you knew back how to finess the FNL URL and get past splash. I ended up with 3 pairs.

That plus people have disposable income it’s a lot factors. As for a recession it’s not real people still spending on what they really want.

I don't mind if **** sells out, what makes it not easily attainable is when bots move faster than human fingers can move

The leather on the WC3s look so soft in pictures :nthat:
I hope those WC3s will be as easy as the FR3s, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Just going to have to wait and see if Nike decides to drop them in large quantities. . 🤷‍♂️

Black and whites going to be checked off, WC3's, the Wizard 3's can hold me off on needing a True Blue 3.

I might be good until UNC's or Royal's come back.

Y'all are on here talking about 3s are hard to cop but I'm living in a lie.. lol you got it fam :lol:
3s aren’t hard to cop but these are WC3s.. They are one of the most iconic Js ever and, unlike BC3s, they haven’t been retroed many times in OG colorblocking at all during the past 25 years. 88s were a very tough cop and were/are insanely hyped.

Black and whites going to be checked off, WC3's, the Wizard 3's can hold me off on needing a True Blue 3.

I might be good until UNC's or Royal's come back.
2016 TBs were complete garbage. I was able to cop them on disco from the outlet but I still can’t believe how bad of a job Nike/JB did on that release. Easily one of the most uncomfortable retros I’ve ever worn.

2016 TBs were complete garbage. I was able to cop them on disco from the outlet but I still can’t believe how bad of a job Nike/JB did on that release. Easily one of the most uncomfortable retros I’ve ever worn.

Yeah I know, I had a pair and sold them cause they were so bad. I still want a good retro of them but the Wizards will get me through.

Might find someone to paint the jordan red

3s aren’t hard to cop but these are WC3s.. They are one of the most iconic Js ever and, unlike BC3s, they haven’t been retroed many times in OG colorblocking at all during the past 25 years. 88s were a very tough cop and were/are insanely hyped.
We'll see in March man. I just know I saw these same "these are gonna be a problem" posts in the fr3 thread. It's a different time, people don't hold a lot of these OGS in as high regard as we do as evidenced by the playoff 12s and fr3 releases this year. I think you'll be able to cop these of you want em.

We'll see in March man. I just know I saw these same "these are gonna be a problem" posts in the fr3 thread. It's a different time, people don't hold a lot of these OGS in as high regard as we do as evidenced by the playoff 12s and fr3 releases this year. I think you'll be able to cop these of you want em.
Oh I’m not saying these will be as hard as L&Fs, for example, but I think they’ll be, at minimum, about the same level as 2018 BC3s, but I think they’ll be significantly more difficult than FR3s. FR3s are kind of a polarizing cw compared to BCs and WCs (TBs are even moreso).

Funny enough, I think a lot of younger sneakerheads will see these WC3s as a “poor man’s AMM 3s” :sick:

its funny how most people don't even consider the Free Throw Line as White Cement 3's even tho they are. And those weren't easy to get either

Them 88s came out a decade ago. A lot has changed in the hype cycle for the core sneaker buying demo (kids with disposable income) since then.

If I showed my college students a pair of FR3 and WC3 and asked them to tell me the difference, their answer would be “idk, red?” . These the same kids who come in like they walking on clouds when they got on any 4s, or Panda Dunks, or Tom Sachs

Every time somebody asks why y’all think these will be impossible, it always seems to come from some 30+ year old nostalgia that these kids just don’t have. That lore y’all leaning on means nothing to them. AT ALL. Michael Jordan is an athlete their dads and uncles worship. So I need to hear a better argument than MJ mythology for why y’all think ima have to battle teenagers for these. Or why these will be impossible when 3s not in their current hype cycle. At all

Once again, not saying copping any sneaker is going to be a walk in the park these days, but y’all kind of being outrageous with the predictions on these because of your emotional connection to them

Back
Top Bottom