Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Idk why it took me reading this a couple times to get it… So he’s saying in 1-2 years we will get black toes OG Highs in reimagined or 85. I have 2016s, and BT unions, and will get the OG lows in 2023. Prob will need these also lol. Addict behavior smh
BC5D2645-FD4D-4B3B-802F-E55BA5837273.png

lol @ thinking he got inside info

He guessing just like the rest of us, foh
It's not a bad guess. I mean we just got Chi's. Only thing I could see coming before hand is Royals or Shadows but there isn't as much demand for those this cycle.

A decade ago people were going nuts for that trinity.

It's not a bad guess. I mean we just got Chi's. Only thing I could see coming before hand is Royals or Shadows but there isn't as much demand for those this cycle.

A decade ago people were going nuts for that trinity.
There will always be demand for royals and shadows but given they were retroed twice in the last 10 years I could see black toes coming back before them.

Never been a fan tho

We have the OG shadows and the 2.0. They milked the Sbbs... They made black/Red patents... They reimagined the Chicago... Seeing the route JB is taken, we'll get a patent or reimagined of something... Reps released fake patent Royals so I don't see them dropping. Black toe is the only one that hasn't been tampered with... If anything I would love a true og black toe with the black tongue...

We have the OG shadows and the 2.0. They milked the Sbbs... They made black/Red patents... They reimagined the Chicago... Seeing the route JB is taken, we'll get a patent or reimagined of something... Reps released fake patent Royals so I don't see them dropping. Black toe is the only one that hasn't been tampered with... If anything I would love a true og black toe with the black tongue...
Rep makers made patent royals? Lmao I never knew that

has anybody ever received a ups bill after receiving something from stockx?

reluctantly ordered something off of there back in october (was the only place that had what i wanted at a reasonable price), and the thing ended up shipping from japan to here (california)

anyway, just received a bill today for "transportation charges"

wtf?

shouldn't that have been handled by stockx?

so for those who cared, turns out that it was just a mistake (sounded like it was on ups' part)

300-something others apparently received a bill too, which was intended for stockx only

so keep shopping away with sx if you had no problems with em before, i guess

Maybe I'm from a diff era, but did a team of people actually look at those spiderman's and thought they looked good? I actually liked the V1, except for the translucent sole, which I can't stand on anything other than 11s. Actually liked the sneakerfiles mockup, but these.....SMDH.

the Best Hand in the Game 1's pack was underrated. Took on that black toe colorblocking (though not exactly). My favorite was the green pair and was lucky to hit on that from Ubiq when they still existed. But overall, the whole pack leather was very cardboard-ish. The blue one was like a carbon copy of the frags lol

Pack was dope AF color -wise but damn….. the leather was trash. I got rid of Blue Moons & my Clay Green double up. Creasing looked terrible after just one wear. They had to go….

i dunno what to believe nowadays too many FAKES out there

SAD Mfer!!always L on SNKRS app and retail store

RESELLER are jacking up the price,,sucks

Back
Top Bottom