• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy 2023, year of the J!

20230101_122122.jpg

Random thought:

I've always maintained my stance of settling for 3-4 pairs and stopping afterwards. And with those rumors of Reimagined Black Toes coming Holiday '23, it's definitely getting much harder for me (phrasing lol)

I can see myself trying to cop a pair if they're definitely gonna drop next year, but not really sure if I'm 100% in, mainly because of the trauma that I experienced just by buying those L&F's lmao

I'll just go ahead and aim for AJKOs, a pair of FR5s, and I guess those WC3s/FR3s wouldn't hurt, then I'm prooooobably done with putting an effort on copping pairs. At least, until they announce '85 Chicago 1s :nerd: if they announce those and I successfully cop a pair, then I'm definitely done :lol:

Lord them reimagine black toes is going to be a yawn.

I already had the chi so it was yawn.

I already have the blk toes so it’s a yawn

I already have the 3’s but I’m a hypocrite when it comes to my personal interests (like most of yall) so they a must.

Tho I have the 3’s.

Basically can’t wait till the kids say the reimagined series is Better than the OG drops cause insert “insane take”

Lord them reimagine black toes is going to be a yawn.

I already had the chi so it was yawn.

I already have the blk toes so it’s a yawn

I already have the 3’s but I’m a hypocrite when it comes to my personal interests (like most of yall) so they a must.

Tho I have the 3’s.

Basically can’t wait till the kids say the reimagined series is Better than the OG drops cause insert “insane take”

So what you saying is on release day you’ll be trying for em

Down for reimagined Black Toes. I don’t think this concept works with black based though. So hopefully they don’t give Shadows, Royals, and Black/Reds the reimagined treatment.

So my shoe-selling war chest has reached $850…assuming nothing goes wrong with shipping or buyers along the way. Still four shoes left to sell. I don’t think it’s going to reach the $1500 mark.

Right now I feel like I can do one of two things:

1. Spend it all on the Breds and pray I get a good pair.🙏

2. Grab the Lost and Founds and save the rest for retail expenses in the new year.

…a difficult decision.

So my shoe-selling war chest has reached $850…assuming nothing goes wrong with shipping or buyers along the way. Still four shoes left to sell. I don’t think it’s going to reach the $1500 mark.

2. Grab the Lost and Founds and save the rest for retail expenses in the new year.

…a difficult decision.

*puts flame suit on*

Breds always been the most meh color way to me out of the OG 1s

…a difficult decision.

do it, 2016 pair is my favorite pair

…a difficult decision.
Just grab the L&Fs, save up for at least 1 retail pair, then stash the rest of the money for bred 1s. Then save up for the bred 1's at the same time so you'd get both

longer you wait the more they go up. I remember I was helping my friends get chicagos and they kept saying they were to high then boom that documentary dropped. Granted they can get L&F I still think the 2015 pair is superior.

Last edited:
Down for reimagined Black Toes. I don’t think this concept works with black based though. So hopefully they don’t give Shadows, Royals, and Black/Reds the reimagined treatment.

They doing all of them. It’s the new gimmick for Nike to rerelease the old pairs and make the OG still have relevance since these are a variant.

Kinda like if you see someone with L&F and 2015 Chi one has a little more hype and the other more history.

Nike knows what they’re doing great way to not to saturate the OG 1 colorway yet provide something new and hyped.

They’re my favorite shoe of all time.

It’s the one shoe I feel like I have to own before I die.

Which doesn’t feel as far off in the distant future as it used to.

…I have to urinate 4 or 5 times a night.

CF10D18F-4329-4AEF-A6F3-B824CB0E27D1.jpeg
If you settle for L&F’s, you’ll still want the Breds. If you get the Breds, you might want the L&Fs.
4105AB8A-8876-4A90-A6ED-089395900EEA.jpeg

208A45DA-804F-464B-9F28-39D8F53760FB.jpeg

Dopest shoe ever.
Cleanest.
Simplest.
Original.
Pops.
Blends.
Classic.
BLACK AND RED.

Last edited:
Save for your dream shoe. Ignore the others. It will bring you the most happiness in the end. I speak from multiple experiences. The one time I listened to my own advice is by buying black toe 1’s. My all time favorite shoe. I have dead stock shoes that I will wear eventually but I have worn the BT’s very consistently. Striking out afterwards on other releases doesn’t phase me as much. Good luck with your decision.

If you settle for L&F’s, you’ll still want the Breds. If you get the Breds, you might want the L&Fs.

Dopest shoe ever.
Cleanest.
Simplest.
Original.
Pops.
Blends.
Classic.
BLACK AND RED.

Dopest shoe ever.
Cleanest.
Simplest.
Original.
Pops.
Blends.
Classic.
BLACK AND RED.
525B38F9-B113-47E0-90C6-302DA11C9449.gif

Save for your dream shoe. Ignore the others. It will bring you the most happiness in the end. I speak from multiple experiences. The one time I listened to my own advice is by buying black toe 1’s. My all time favorite shoe. I have dead stock shoes that I will wear eventually but I have worn the BT’s very consistently. Striking out afterwards on other releases doesn’t phase me as much. Good luck with your decision.
Word. Recently traded up/copped SBB 1.0’s and been wearing them consistently.

Saw the gorge greens in person, just can’t do em :smh:

Are you a Lakers fan perhaps? 😆

Despite being a Lakers fan for life myself, I actually stated in the dedicated thread for them yesterday that they're not bad at all because green is a cool color. I passed on them because I don't have any green basketball-related attire to wear with them myself.

They definitely would go right with an authentic Celtics Larry Bird throwback jersey since Nike is being complacent with rehashing '80s Converse models despite owning its design archives.

The mainstreaming of botting is worse.

They on twitch and people are now openly defending botting too saying they put the work in.

Running a bot is the new “do your homework”

That's pathetic with them trying to justify it as work. How is it work when they spend overhead on a program to manipulate multiple buys of a hot product on a website for themselves? That's just being lazy with putting in money and sitting at home with a program doing the work for them.

Are you a Lakers fan perhaps? 😆

Despite being a Lakers fan for life myself, I actually stated in the dedicated thread for them yesterday that they're not bad at all because green is a cool color. I passed on them because I don't have any green basketball-related attire to wear with them myself.

They definitely would go right with an authentic Celtics Larry Bird throwback jersey since Nike is being complacent with rehashing '80s Converse models despite owning its design archives.

That's pathetic with them trying to justify it as work. How is it work when they spend overhead on a program to manipulate multiple buys of a hot product on a website for themselves? That's just being lazy with putting in money and sitting at home with a program doing the work for them.

Nah no Laker fan. I think it’s just the green and white combo on those that is meh to me. Gonna always remind me of St Pattys

Breds all day...

If you cool with variants just cop patent breds and L&F's with your 850
No variants for me bro.

If it was you, would you look for the cheapest price on StockX and take the risk of buying sight unseen?

Or pay more on eBay for the benefit of seeing photos and being able to communicate with the seller before buying?

Back
Top Bottom