• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DDF78988-D8C7-4EA3-8D59-C9859832CC00.jpeg

Jordan 1's have always been released in bad colorways along with good ones sprinkled in. It's just that many of you weren't in to Jordan 1's then. Highlight Reels are still the worst 1's I've ever seen and those womens Laney's are far better than the other Laney's.

I like how we can weed out the ones in it for hype and social media and resellers.

The Celtics and UNC's coming out this year are fantastic colorways, so I hope many of you continue to dislike 1's because you won't feel special anymore because they aren't valued at $300 and $400.
While I agree with you that 1s have always had their fair share of bad cws, I think recently we’re noticing far less good cws simply because:

#1. Nike/JB seem to only want to release OG cws we all love in limited 85 releases or “special” releases like L&Fs (vs in 2016-2018 where they just produced a ton of pairs of them in OG High form.

#2. We just aren’t getting as many good new cws as we did in 2017-2019. Bred Toes, ROTYs, Spideys, Court Purple 1.0s, Green Toes, BHITG pack, etc. etc. all released during this era. Sure there were plenty of trash cws but at least we got plenty of great new cws. Taxis were one of the only good new cws that were widely released last year. It’s like the design team doesn’t feel like they have to try anymore.

We aren't getting many good cws because Gentry is gone. I told y'all that once he's gone y'all would miss him. For every negative thing y'all had to say, y'all can easily name something more positive. Say what you want but we had some of the craziest retro+ colorways under him. He also wasn't afraid to try new things with JB whether that was good or bad.

Jordan Brand with colorways been a hit or miss with and without him it all depends on what the individual likes . We wouldn't have gotten NIKE AIR under him he fought that for yrs trying to pay respect to the og collectors

We aren't getting many good cws because Gentry is gone. I told y'all that once he's gone y'all would miss him. For every negative thing y'all had to say, y'all can easily name something more positive. Say what you want but we had some of the craziest retro+ colorways under him. He also wasn't afraid to try new things with JB whether that was good or bad.
65D573AC-04E7-4225-A7AB-B001E3C084BB.gif

Well that was useless. App wouldn't even display the price/purchase button; had to use desktop for the quick L. Anyone hit?

I like the bs colorways releasing for the most part, save me time and money. The less I want to buy the better for me. Definitely grabbing the Celtics. I always liked the DMP but couldn't do it.

Struck out this morning between me, wife, and parents' accounts. As salty as I am, I knew what was coming with that stock count. Guess I'll just count my blessings that I was hitting a bunch on snkrs back in December when all the heat was dropping

Struck out this morning between me, wife, and parents' accounts. As salty as I am, I knew what was coming with that stock count. Guess I'll just count my blessings that I was hitting a bunch on snkrs back in December when all the heat was dropping
They’re keeping stock of 85s low so people will cave and buy more trash cws lol

Back
Top Bottom