Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Which ones would you guys go for price being the same marina blue 1s or black hyper royal 13s can't decide.

Last edited:
Saw this on Reddit on thought it was a good set up with the laces…

IMG_3664.jpeg

The canvas is what ruins em for me... but even if they werent, they would just be another pair of 1s I dont need.... or want

The fees knock them up unless im missing something

Got my pair for less than retail from StockX like 3 weeks ago (including fees and tax), so I knew they'd be sittin' sittin'. They're not perfect. I'd rather the leather be softer, and I'd rather the outsole be black, but the color-blocking is right and I dig 'em.

Minus the yellow Nike Air font on the tongue label, the Palomino's is the Jordan 1 colorway I've been waiting for!

Man they’re so dope. I’ll never understand their reasoning for that yellow tongue tag. It doesn’t kill the whole shoe for me but damn

Got my pair for less than retail from StockX like 3 weeks ago (including fees and tax), so I knew they'd be sittin' sittin'. They're not perfect. I'd rather the leather be softer, and I'd rather the outsole be black, but the color-blocking is right and I dig 'em.
The lows look good to me, if i see these floting around with a ndc discoint code plus ebates cashback i’ll hop on em

Length or width wise? 1s are always so tight for me width wise :smh: team wide feet can’t catch a break

Just smaller overall forreal. Same situation as my newer 1s. I don’t know what the deal is. Sad cus the shoe is actually fire as a mf in hand. Lots of diff materials. Pretty good quality.

I bought lucky greens in an 11 and they’re like older 10.5s.

Just smaller overall forreal. Same situation as my newer 1s. I don’t know what the deal is. Sad cus the shoe is actually fire as a mf in hand. Lots of diff materials. Pretty good quality.

I bought lucky greens in an 11 and they’re like older 10.5s.
They are super tight but do stretch out with wear. My tb 1’s were so tight in the toe box width wise I thought I made a mistake not going half size up but after wearing them a bunch of times they broke in nicely and now really comfortable. It does take more than a few wears to break them in though.

I’d say lace them as loose as you can and wear them a bunch of times and see if it gets better.

My issue is always right at the toebox where the first lace hole is, always so damn tight which is obviously where people’s toes begin and the widest part of your foot but damn man

Back
Top Bottom