Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hell even if you HAVE spent thousands for years, it's not a guarantee. I went from hitting literally every release at my Champs or FTL, to nothing. Since they switched to FLX, I have hit exactly 3 raffles, and every single one was a waitlist pull.
I’m right there with you

I was a big spender all the way back when they’d send you the physical calendar with the releases on it and now I’m basically a nobody

Hell even if you HAVE spent thousands for years, it's not a guarantee. I went from hitting literally every release at my Champs or FTL, to nothing. Since they switched to FLX, I have hit exactly 3 raffles, and every single one was a waitlist pull.

Same. I went from guaranteed hitting 1-4 pairs across my city most drops to absolutely nothing with about 50K worthless points. Since the launch of FLX, I have hit a garbage pair of new balance 500's, one GS taxi promotion from a waiting list I couldn't even confirm in that even more garbage app, and then there are the countless entries that error'd out before release. A complete joke. App deleted... I even called corp. to get my account deleted and they couldn't even do that right.

FLX can easily be earmarked as the beginning of the end for FTL stores... and if they don' t know that by now and are still sticking to that algorithm and couponless system, they deserve to close post haste. I feel no ways, redisperse all that inventory. Wrap up the clown show.

Prior to FLX copping from foot stores were a breeze. Only thing I missed on was extremely limited shoes anything that was a GR I would hit on and most of the time even multiples. Now I can't hit anything.

Foot stores can close tomorrow for all I care.

My homie has one of the bigger resell stores in my city. He specializes in used products mostly but he gets DS stuff too.

He told me he still makes at least 30 bucks per dunk he resells. I know thats the dunk market which also took a hit but if he can push 100 shoes a day at 30 dollars profit he's still making 3k a day.

He sells a lot more than just sneakers as well though.

This is another golden era of sneakers imo. Most **** can be had under retail, if I were younger and up more I'd definitely buy in en masse and just hoard it all. I'm sure the market will bounce back again with time.

Oh and I skipped on palaminos. If I'm being honest I'd prefer mochas. Not once have I looked at my breds/ royals/ shadows and been like "this pair would be more fire if it was brown".
Black Toe lows are going for just above retail and they’re getting botted up.

…happened this morning on DTLR.

First time going to my local mall in years. Jimmy Jazz is now Snipes there

I asked for an 11 but they had a 10.5. First pickup in store in 5 or more years. Definitely a good feeling

E8D18CF3-C6E9-4B9A-96BF-59AB89188207.jpeg

Brown Jordan 1s don't move me anymore. I'm tired of them tbh.

Sold my Trav high's and my Mochas might grab those P whatever you call it just cause they're affordable.

How are they in hand what would you rate them 1 through 10

I wasn’t impressed by pictures. But I’m partial to this coloblocking. In hand they are solid. Are they SBB quality? No. But I’d say 7.5-8? Definitely better than any GR.

The suede/nubuck feels really nice. Leather could always be better, but not too much like pleather

My homie has one of the bigger resell stores in my city. He specializes in used products mostly but he gets DS stuff too.

He told me he still makes at least 30 bucks per dunk he resells. I know thats the dunk market which also took a hit but if he can push 100 shoes a day at 30 dollars profit he's still making 3k a day.

He sells a lot more than just sneakers as well though.

This is another golden era of sneakers imo. Most **** can be had under retail, if I were younger and up more I'd definitely buy in en masse and just hoard it all. I'm sure the market will bounce back again with time.

Oh and I skipped on palaminos. If I'm being honest I'd prefer mochas. Not once have I looked at my breds/ royals/ shadows and been like "this pair would be more fire if it was brown".

100 shoes a day seems like a ton
Was thinking the same thing. 100 shoes a day is like a sale every 5 minutes lol.
Owner still has to deal with all the overhead expenses of the lease, insurance, payroll, taxes. Math never mathed for these shops imo.

Who the hell is buying anything from a resale shop besides dope boys and soccer moms

Was thinking the same thing. 100 shoes a day is like a sale every 5 minutes lol.
Owner still has to deal with all the overhead expenses of the lease, insurance, payroll, taxes. Math never mathed for these shops imo.

Who the hell is buying anything from a resale shop besides dope boys and soccer moms
My man's has 3 stores, 2 in Texas, 1 in MKE. 100 might be a lot but I don't doubt he moving volume like crazy.

Check him out on insta

TrustedKicks

Brown Jordan 1s don't move me anymore. I'm tired of them tbh.

Sold my Trav high's and my Mochas might grab those P whatever you call it just cause they're affordable.
these the equivalent of a timberland. will only be worn in the winter, mark my words

Back
Top Bottom