Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-3.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-6.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-7.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Craft-Celadon-8.jpeg
I bet I can get the dub on SNKRS this time!

...long overdue.

Just looking at NDC it’s wild.. mind you this doesn’t list kids, women’s, all the lows and mids…

Jordan 1s High
Jordan 1 Elements
Jordan 1 Golf
Jordan 1 cleets football and baseball
Jordan 1 mids
Jordan 1 low
Jordan 1 Comfort
Jordan 1 Elevate
Jordan 1 Flyease
Jordan 1 Utility
Jordan 1 Air Ship I guess
Jordan 1 Crafts
Jordan 1 AJKO

Jordan 1 Method of Make
Jordan 1 Brooklyn
Jordan 1 Retro Low Slip

I mean wow that’s a lot of different kicks. Most of the colorways are meh. The prices continue to climb. The Ultility is a joke.

No wonder….

IMG_9248.png
IMG_9246.png
IMG_9244.png

Add 3 more jordan 1s, this is exhausting lol

Shiiiiiiiiiiii. That would be more valuable than any total Xmas hall of my childhood, and probably 5x the value of any shoe my parents ever bought me.

It’s just a joke. Obviously for 99% of the people in the world they would be grateful for it.

I just know about their business. Retros drive everything else but the variants have been their bread and butter for 15 years

Yeah I know they got variants. Nothing new. But cmon you knew all those?!?!? It honestly shocked me when I wrote it down.

I just know about their business. Retros drive everything else but the variants have been their bread and butter for 15 years
What I want to know is: WHO is buying this?

Even Nike has better options with classic models at lower price points than these variants (Dunks, AF1s, etc. etc.) so it’s not just a pricing issue.

There are millions upon millions of people in the world and many of them just walk into a store or scroll a website and buy something they like that's in front of them. They don't have a schema of decades of sneaker history built into their brains that influence their taste and purchasing decisions like we on NT do. I'm this way when I shop for things in a store like REI. I don't know all of the nuances and design history and exact specifications of each product. But I need something so I go and buy something on the spot.

Sneakerhead main character syndrome is real

There are millions upon millions of people in the world and many of them just walk into a store or scroll a website and buy something they like that's in front of them. They don't have a schema of decades of sneaker history built into their brains that influence their taste and purchasing decisions like we on NT do. I'm this way when I shop for things in a store like REI. I don't know all of the nuances and design history and exact specifications of each product. But I need something so I go and buy something on the spot.

Sneakerhead main character syndrome is real
What exactly is there to like about these products?

Back
Top Bottom