• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ralph-wiggum.gif

Lol hear me out... If they didn't put that orange-red on there and kept that same color blocking of brown/cream then this would've been a fire cocoa colorway. Something like these joints

IMG_1308_1200x.jpg
IMG_1307_1200x.jpg
IMG_1305_b5c34082-b6dc-4238-83a2-7cccd39138aa_1200x.jpg

Thoughts on Watson and his contract?
Not looking good but I did see him go 14/14 with a broken bone his shoulder to comeback and win down 14 in Baltimore, which no Browns qb has ever won there since 99.

If he can just play a full season, then we can see, he was finally putting it together before he got hurt but cause he creepy dude off the field, media can’t point out any good he did on the field

IMG_3266.jpeg

Not looking good but I did see him go 14/14 with a broken bone his shoulder to comeback and win down 14 in Baltimore, which no Browns qb has ever won there since 99.

If he can just play a full season, then we can see, he was finally putting it together before he got hurt but cause he creepy dude off the field, media can’t point out any good he did on the field

IMG_3266.jpeg
Yeah performing like that with a broken bone in your throwing shoulder is insane. Hopefully he can stay healthy and ball out next year, I think he still has it.

Has anyone ever had a pair of 1s that squeaked?

The left shoe on the Black Toes I just bought is squeaking something fierce.

I checked the sole to see if there was something sticky on it and couldn’t find anything.

…I didn’t think squeaking was an issue on 1s.

Last edited:

I checked the sole to see if there was something sticky on it and couldn’t find anything.

Throw some baby powder in dem shoes and you should be good.

No permanent fix unfortunately, would return them asap.

Back
Top Bottom