IMG_3101.jpeg

Terrible.

wish they wouldn't overthink it and just give us black toes '85s

*Throws up in bold fold*

That’s absolutely insane

Ima have 2 reimagine my decision to cop these then

Other features?? What that mean?

No wings no care

This is actually funny seeing all this flak coming from peeps not being happy about the "AIR JORDAN" branding being on the side of the Black Toe Reimagined instead of the preferred wings design on the side that's supposed to be common on the 1 High. Y'all should have known that's that reimagined crap they were going to come up with regarding a tweak of some sort.

I do agree that the 1 High should always have the wings logo on the side because that's the optics most peeps have seared in their eyes and mind ever since they existed.

This is actually funny seeing all this flak coming from peeps not being happy about the "AIR JORDAN" branding being on the side of the Black Toe Reimagined instead of the preferred wings design on the side that's supposed to be common on the 1 High. Y'all should have known that's that reimagined crap they were going to come up with regarding a tweak of some sort.

I do agree that the 1 High should always have the wings logo on the side because that's the optics most peeps have seared in their eyes and mind ever since they existed.
I would have taken just about any other change. To re-imagine them into a sample that isn’t as well designed with that branding is simply not appealing. I’ll take yellowed midsoles or even a suede and nubuck black toe over this nonsense because black AIR JORDAN branding didn’t make the cut for a good reason.

These look like some garbage mids with that branding.

I like the idea of reimagined as the sample pictured in that photoshoot. If they keep em leather and give us that big, fat swoosh?!? 1000% in. I was in on the suede black/royal, but I personally have no interest in white suede/nubuck panels on anything, especially a 1.

I would have taken just about any other change. To re-imagine them into a sample that isn’t as well designed with that branding is simply not appealing. I’ll take yellowed midsoles or even a suede and nubuck black toe over this nonsense because black AIR JORDAN branding didn’t make the cut for a good reason.

These look like some garbage mids with that branding.

Nothing reimagined for me. That's pretty much my stance with Reimagined Jordans. I'm reiterating I'm a purist at heart, so my preference will always be the default specs for any retros. Sorry, but any reimagined retro looks like some bootlegs to me.

But they're cool for the fans of the brand who want something that's alternative to the original. At least it's nice for the ones who like or want options like that.

I do agree they look like some crappy mids with the "AIR JORDAN" on the side. 😆

If they come with the black tongue then these are copped. With already having a closet full of 1s with the wings logo including multiple black toe iterations, I’m fine with an actual ‘85 photo shoot sample version. Fits right into the reimagined theme and it sort of keeps everything historically accurate.

I was HYPED for black toe reimagined thinking they would be like how the Chicago Lost and Founds were especially since the black toe is my favorite Air Jordan 1 High, black tongue or not I was gonna pick them up. Now with the news of the AIR JORDAN branding on the side Jordan brand can go f*ck themselves. They ruined what was gonna be my favorite release of 2024.

Back
Top Bottom