Here is a price update with this one.

Air Jordan 1 High ‘85 Wings
Color: Phantom/Wolf Grey-Sanddrift-Metallic Gold
Style Code: DZ3139-002
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $975
1707438055910.png

1707438085122.png

I'm good with my Pinnacle 1's. They can keep those and give me my Metallic Orange and Green dammit. I can buy 5 other pairs that tickle my fancy then them *****.

Last edited:
This whats happens when you start buying them fake VIbeRemakeLab ****s for $600. JB says **** it and starts charging Designer prices for better quality.

Them 1s aren't putting any dents in JBs sales, it's an extremely niche product :lol:.
Most people are priced out, cuz the other customizers are charging like 1K minimum.
Wing series would've happened eventually either way, modern day BIN series.

This whats happens when you start buying them fake VIbeRemakeLab ****s for $600. JB says **** it and starts charging Designer prices for better quality.
Those VibeRemakeLabs look A LOT better than this overpriced garbage.

JB can’t even make their own products as well as the high end rep manufacturers… Embarassing.

Them 1s aren't putting any dents in JBs sales, it's an extremely niche product :lol:.
Most people are priced out, cuz the other customizers are charging like 1K minimum.
Wing series would've happened eventually either way, modern day BIN series.
There's a niche market willing to pay $600 for fake jordans (more than MSRP for pinnacles and Premios), because of the quality and shape. JB is just trying to tap into that consumer base, at least on the quality front. I don't think they care to release 500,000 of these, they just want the consumer attention.

Doesn't JB know that the hype for AJ1 is dead right now? I'm not saying I don't like the 1, I love it, but most are going for below retail. Just look at the yellow ones that recently dropped. Chicago color blocking but instead of red, it's yellow. 3 years ago, that would've sold out and been going for $400. This wings bull isn't gonna be crazy I think.

There's a niche market willing to pay $600 for fake jordans (more than MSRP for pinnacles and Premios), because of the quality and shape. JB is just trying to tap into that consumer base, at least on the quality front. I don't think they care to release 500,000 of these, they just want the consumer attention.

Those fakes still look better than those though.....

Doesn't JB know that the hype for AJ1 is dead right now? I'm not saying I don't like the 1, I love it, but most are going for below retail. Just look at the yellow ones that recently dropped. Chicago color blocking but instead of red, it's yellow. 3 years ago, that would've sold out and been going for $400. This wings bull isn't gonna be crazy I think.

They just dropped the Yellow Toes last year. We don't need that many yellow Jordan 1's. They won't give us OG colorways anymore that's not either

A. In the 85 mold.
B. Reimagined (so technically not even an OG).

It's only so many times you can go to the well and give people close to what they want until you've tapped the market dry.

does anyone's retail/ legit pairs not have the red serial stamp on the under lid of the box? tia

Those fakes still look better than those though.....

They just dropped the Yellow Toes last year. We don't need that many yellow Jordan 1's. They won't give us OG colorways anymore that's not either

A. In the 85 mold.
B. Reimagined (so technically not even an OG).

It's only so many times you can go to the well and give people close to what they want until you've tapped the market dry.
Agree with all of this.

I really miss those 2016-2018 OG AJ 1 High releases, what a great time to be into OG AJ 1 Highs.

Since the high end reps are making close to 1:1 1985 reps, you know Nike/JB purposely aren’t making 85s proper with the incorrect swoosh so they can release “remastered” 85s down the road with the swoosh fixed. Same reason they removed a lace hole and made the swoosh smaller on the current AJ 1 OG lows vs the 2015-2016 AJ 1 OG lows. They literally made the shoes worse.

I want a true UNC retro, but I know when they finally decide to give it to us it will be reimagined and butchered or in the 85 mold and cost $200

975 for some Jays :lol: Maaaaaybe if Mike made them ****s himself
I think it’s absolutely hilarious how they are releasing these right after the AJ 1 hype train has completely died.

They should have released these during the AJ 1 COVID govt handout/stimulus check era where even Electro Oranges were reselling for $200+ 😂

I think it’s absolutely hilarious how they are releasing these right after the AJ 1 hype train has completely died.

They should have released these during the AJ 1 COVID govt handout/stimulus check era where even Electro Oranges were reselling for $200+ 😂

Why? they’re probably limited and will sell out either way

Back
Top Bottom