Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel as though if saving for a year isn’t enough to get a grail, then that shoe is so far outside of your price range that it’s just a pipe dream.

I'm going to France soon and want to get some shoes that I can wear all day and can match any outfit. I'm thinking Black Cement or Off-Noir 3s, maybe black canvas 4's, Metallic or Oreo 5's, or Jubillie 11's. Any other thoughts/opinions?
I haven’t been to France in about 25 years, so I don’t know what the sneaker scene is like over there these days.

I remember it being non-existent back then.

If it were me, I would take one shoe for the night life and one shoe that’s incredibly comfortable during the day when you’ll be walking for 8-10 hours.

Can’t go wrong with black colors in Europe.

I feel as though if saving for a year isn’t enough to get a grail, then that shoe is so far outside of your price range that it’s just a pipe dream.
I guess that's for professional athletes. Or for those who can afford it. Either way, it's not cheap.

**** a grail if it aint for retail. Wish I would spend thousands on any of these cheap made in China mostly synthetic leather shoes, must of which self destruct after 10 years. Id rather invest in my home or home theaters.
Different kind of satisfaction tbh. Sneakers are a far more short-term, attainable goal for most vs copping another crib or doing a $100k+ remodel

**** a grail if it aint for retail. Wish I would spend thousands on any of these cheap made in China mostly synthetic leather shoes, must of which self destruct after 10 years. Id rather invest in my home or home theaters.
I’ve got a lot of hifi gear and it’s definitely a more enjoyable hobby overall. You can even get the vintage OG stuff and not deal with retros 🤣

If there's such a thing as a cheap hobby please let me know :rofl: cuz photography certainly ain't pocket friendly

According to Sole Retriever, June 22, 2024 is now the release date for the '85 Metallic Burgundy. They're credible enough with their information.

Lol did Marcus backdoor all the pairs again

Good one. 😆

But I would say it's more common for Marcus to backdoor the Trophy Room stuff instead of general release stuff like this one.

Copping early pairs for close to retail was the move. Ohh well, gonna wait it out and see if I can hit for retail somewhere.

IMG_6243.jpeg
Y’all should go for these tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom