Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

i copped my bred lows 1st day at foot action with ease. they still up there in some sizes. hard to believe the very 1st jordan shoe in a low form didnt sell super quick.

Those Blue and Grey look nice!. If you zoom in real close you can see hints of red peeking out around the swoosh, toe box, etc.

I hope it's just the lighting and not a photoshop job. I so want these to release.

I found bred lows from an overseas website if I purchase from them will I be hit with addition taxes/fees for importing them here to the us?? Have seen that mentioned before on here and want to be sure before I pull the trigger

I found bred lows from an overseas website if I purchase from them will I be hit with addition taxes/fees for importing them here to the us?? Have seen that mentioned before on here and want to be sure before I pull the trigger

If its more then 200 shipped there is a chance.

When you say overseas website

You mean one of those GM western Union sites?

I was just making sure

I don't want nobody to get got these days and end up posting in the LC part of NT

Yup,cant wait for royals and shadows.Will be doubling up on both and getting another bred low soon as well.I love the lows.

Already have the hi's so i'll be passing on those shadows. Besides, we ain't getting the lows here 
laugh.gif

i copped my bred lows 1st day at foot action with ease. they still up there in some sizes. hard to believe the very 1st jordan shoe in a low form didnt sell super quick.
Its not hard for me to believe.  They weren't hyped by their favorite rapper or athlete so nobody wanted them. I'm ok with that. Of course most people said it was b/c it wasnt "high", but I think they meant it wasn't "hyped".
don't see that happening
mean.gif
Exactly.
Copping both the Royals and Shadows.
That's my goal.

I'm hoping the hype for those royals and shadows low will be the same as the ones previously dropped... 

We don't even know what the color blocking is going to look like. We should all settle. Way back when we first got the color code for the "Carmine" 1s, folks thought we were getting Chicagos. Look how that turned out.

I'm hoping the hype for those royals and shadows low will be the same as the ones previously dropped... 
You must be an optimist. Lol.
We don't even know what the color blocking is going to look like. We should all settle. Way back when we first got the color code for the "Carmine" 1s, folks thought we were getting Chicagos. Look how that turned out.
Yes we do. It's already been posted.  We may be off on the sail vs white and what color the tongue tag will be the but shoe color blocking is set.

You must be an optimist. Lol.

Yes we do. It's already been posted.  We may be off on the sail vs white and what color the tongue tag will be the but shoe color blocking is set.

No we know the colors but it could easily be a reversed color way. Let's not get overly excited seeing as the release is a half a year away anyhow

A couple random confirmation posts on IG isn't enough to convince me that these are going to be dropping but If they do I'm definitely all over it.  Curious to see how this plays out.

No we know the colors but it could easily be a reversed color way. Let's not get overly excited seeing as the release is a half a year away anyhow
Lol. This is NIKE we're talking about. They are the kings at milking a trend or colorway. Do you REALLY think they'd reverse this?...They're over there like "Nobody is buying the 1 lows like we thought.  Ok....let's hit them with the Shadow and Royal LOW. That'll get em."

But maybe you're right. I understand trying to keep the hype down. I get it. I'm just saying...

A couple random confirmation posts on IG isn't enough to convince me that these are going to be dropping but If they do I'm definitely all over it.  Curious to see how this plays out.
It is for me. zsneakerheadz is usually on the money. 

Back
Top Bottom