Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Also, mochachip2 mochachip2 , I hope you are in fact right about the placement of the colors, however, you give JB too much credit. Every time you think they're gonna zig, they zag and often times they'll throw contrast stitching or a graphic on it and kill it.

Last edited:
relax yall

but you know damn well im going all out on these and chilling til they release the highs again

BYE BYE JB. wish these were releasing sooner

Also, mochachip2 mochachip2 , I hope you are in fact right about the placement of the colors, however, you give JB too much credit. Every time you think they're gonna zig, they zag and often times they'll throw contrast stitching or a graphic on it and kill it.

This. Look what they did with those strapped ones.

Woulda been to easy to just give us Breds and royals. But they tossed nylons and weird color blocking and absolutely killed all potential.

Nike knows everything will sell eventually, why not screw with em?

Woulda been to easy to just give us Breds and royals. But they tossed nylons and weird color blocking and absolutely killed all potential.

The black straps would've been dope if it didn't have nylon. Would've easily picked up a pair. They about to hit the sales rack soon.

Lol. This is NIKE we're talking about. They are the kings at milking a trend or colorway. Do you REALLY think they'd reverse this?...They're over there like "Nobody is buying the 1 lows like we thought.  Ok....let's hit them with the Shadow and Royal LOW. That'll get em."

But maybe you're right. I understand trying to keep the hype down. I get it. I'm just saying...

It is for me. zsneakerheadz is usually on the money. 
Good to know, not familiar with them but I will keep an eye on their page from now on.  People start random release rumors daily, so I try not to get too caught up in anything until solid confirmation is made.  With that said, i'm sure JB going to be getting a lot of peoples attention with these lows.

I'm going to go after a 2nd and 3rd pair of Bred lows before we see that price increase slowly start happening.

The black straps would've been dope if it didn't have nylon. Would've easily picked up a pair. They about to hit the sales rack soon.

I agree I was gonna get em all except maybe the royal cuz I didn't care for the shade used but nylon looks disgusting even dead stock

I think theses should slide under the hype just like breds did, don't see why they wouldn't, the hi colorway is just as hyped as royals and shawdows, right?

Can't believe they're dropping more lows with jump mans instead of Nike Air.

I'm in for shadows and royals. Just got back into town (Tampa) and the red and whites are sitting lol. Can't find a single Georgetown XI though. The game is crazy. Hopefully, every 1 drop is accompanied with a hyped other release like 11s, 11Lab4s, 3Lab4s, 8s, 13 Lows, 6 Lows, etc.

^ If you're impatient, don't order from Sivas if you're in the US. NTers in the AM90 thread have been over 2 weeks waiting for shipping confirmation. Some have finally started receiving shipping but pairs are still not in hand. Just a heads up.

^ If you're impatient, don't order from Sivas if you're in the US. NTers in the AM90 thread have been over 2 weeks waiting for shipping confirmation. Some have finally started receiving shipping but pairs are still not in hand. Just a heads up.

Problem is, these are harder to come by. Have patience, you will get them.

Snagged bred lows on the finish line restock on the 8th. Heads jumped on the infrared 6's and LB 11's. These were the consolation prize and I'm real happy w them. I actually called to get a $20 rewards added but the cr sounded like she was gonna cancel my order and didn't risk it. Paid full price but definitely happy w my purchase. Zero luck ever on highs but always like mid low jays like 3's and 4's so these are right up my alley. Nice to come home and check them out in person and super satisfied. Hope to get royals or shadows and hype stays low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom