Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

FYI - These aren't remastered
The remastered box kind of gave them a downgrade imo. :lol: but they did stick to OG and I'm loving the sockliner. Gonna be a lot more soft

From what I know, thats the an Anniversary box, meaning next year we should get a new box. Just like the Silver 05 boxes lasted a year.

And like you said, the leather look just like the '13 highs. I can live with that.

airthompson airthompson hmmm interesting. :nerd: Well, even though I would love to have the OG half NA boxes for the lows, it isn't a big deal and the leather isn't either. I just need pics of those white/greys.....

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson hmmm interesting. :nerd: Well, even though I would love to have the OG half NA boxes for the lows, it isn't a big deal and the leather isn't either. I just need pics of those white/greys.....

I really was looking forward to the Nike Air box too. I guess its true, no more retro boxes. We know the 7s didnt get a classic box, but the 4s did. Intresting to see what they do for the 5s & 6s.

Boxes arent big deal, but are a cool detail to look forward to since the axed the retro card.

It does? Looked like 2013s to me to be honest. But I would be happy for someone to prove me wrong and say they are better

That's exactly what I thought. Toe box looks the same too, not like the Fragment 1 mold. Doesn't matter though.

Yeah I would've preferred an OG box too. Adds to it feeling like a real OG. Oh well.

And McDonalds was remastering the Big Mac, but it's a little more expensive and still messy as hell when it comes in the box. Remastered sounds good but doesn't mean a whole lot.

meh, i thought remastering would more be on originality and look. not always material.

yall aint gonna like the "quality" or material on the newer retros without the tumbled leather. they look like hot trash

^^^ numbers still will be low. However, they should be easy if you act fast.

got a member hopefully getting me 2 pairs for slightly over retail :lol:

i just want 3 pairs. i want 4 :lol: i love these so much

but i gotta stop with the kicks jesus. i got other important things finally going on SMH

Last edited:
same here. keep going back and forth btwn these and the oreo's for this month's pickup.

Yeah man. Plus the USMC AM1 are supposed to drop this month too and I'm trying to save up for a bike. These remastered prices are starting to make me pick and choose which is a first for me.

not sure if anybody said this yet but retail is $130, not $140

i hope quality is a little better than the 2013 breds which im almost sure they would be but its JB. these could end up being plastic type leather somehow :x

best releae of the year for me since i couldnt snag frags

Back
Top Bottom