Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

i hope quality is a little better than the 2013 breds which im almost sure they would be but its JB. these could end up being plastic type leather somehow :x

best releae of the year for me since i couldnt snag frags
The frags are :smokin :smokin. I got 3 pairs of them, and the quality is soo good compared to anything else i have. They soft like pillows. If these come out the same or better as 2013s i would be happy

i hope quality is a little better than the 2013 breds which im almost sure they would be but its JB. these could end up being plastic type leather somehow :x

best releae of the year for me since i couldnt snag frags
The frags are :smokin :smokin. I got 3 pairs of them, and the quality is soo good compared to anything else i have. They soft like pillows. If these come out the same or better as 2013s i would be happy

I aint balling brah. and dont feel like unloading a pair of breds just to pay $500 more ontop from my pocket for 1 frag :lol:

I saw the price for the aj 1 lows at $190 on sneakernews.....no way that is right......or is it????

View media item 1388054
Well here they are being hyped along with the other All Star sneakers dropping. Yet we still dont get any official pics. Looking like a QS.

bruh, i thought the same thing. i think these are gonna be limited. we have rarely seen or heard anything and we are a week away.

hope my boy comes through with my 2 pairs bc these seem limited more than usual to me. i could be wrong (most likely am) but yea

ALOT of bad releases. 1994 "10th Annoversary">2005 "20th Anniversary">2015 "30th Anniversary"

I expected better for such a big year.

not sure why you guys keep pushing this whole limited thing with the lows....lol

they will be readily available.

dudes wont let a single pair get away without being  labeled as "limited" ,  just so they can potentially resell them.

sigh. 

Last edited:
agreed, these will not be limited at all. all the big chains say they will have them on RD. the air max 1 bred's, on the other hand, seems to be more limited; only NDC is carrying them from what i know.

It's kinda confusing, because official pics differ from the pics with the ASW releases.

Back
Top Bottom