Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

LOL Valentines day shoes! I'd pick them up for 60. I like simple

Anyone know if white red have gone of discount?

Last edited:
Anybody know yet if the Royals are going to be released in Canada? Will be looking for someone to grab me a pair of them if not, and probably the Shadows when they drop, too.  If someone is down for doing so give me a PM, I'm willing to pitch someone a few bucks extra for the effort.

Anybody know yet if the Royals are going to be released in Canada? Will be looking for someone to grab me a pair of them if not, and probably the Shadows when they drop, too.  If someone is down for doing so give me a PM, I'm willing to pitch someone a few bucks extra for the effort.

We need confirmation directly from nike before we can start speculating on the actual details of the release

Well j23 is rarely wrong and there's a product number.

There's nothing on shadows but royals are supposed to be dropping. We won't see pictures for awhile tho

Well j23 is rarely wrong and there's a product number.

There's nothing on shadows but royals are supposed to be dropping. We won't see pictures for awhile tho

But that doesn't mean we have any details tho.

The longer Nike puts off directly telling us about them means there's less of a chance of an international release

Oh you're referring to international. I mean didn't Nike drop info about the lows like literally 2 weeks before they released?

Oh you're referring to international. I mean didn't Nike drop info about the lows like literally 2 weeks before they released?

I was just trying to talk to the dude who was wondering about the Canada release. I have no doubt they're releasing in the US

really? always thought they were going more

May be able to fool somebody on CL or EB, but we know the usual cats would never pay FC prices (and most likely not more) in the streets.

These are just a cop for the love right now :smile:

Just went to my local FTL and saw the release calendar that the Jordan 1 low royal is releasing Wednesday 7th October. Which is great news because none of the other Jordan 1 lows dropped in Australia. Hopefully it's an easy cop for all the NT fam that want to rock them.

Back
Top Bottom