Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Something's fishy about that... but maybe they just feel like releasing them on a Wednesday.
Maybe it's just to mix it up a little bit. Also the UNC Jordan 1 high is releasing on the Saturday 10th October . It's good the Jordan 1 low is releasing first as the people that want to cop can cop Wednesday and the people that want the royal low as a consolation prize can cop after the people that really want it. I think the royal low should be an easy cop like the other Jordan 1 lows. It's going to be an expensive week.

Man, they better be easy. See no way the Breds which most love can sit for months and months and sell for under retail but these sell out

I want 2-3 pairs yall can have the rest.

Def doubling up on the royals like I did the Breds. Got a funny feeling these may not sit quite as long as the Breds. Got my second pair of Breds for 108 through Footaction hoping for the same w these but not gonna hold my breath or wait for that matter.

Royas dropping next month but no pics yet?

Tech other than the only leaked picture of the bred lows we all saw, we didn't get any pictures of the bred lows til like 2 weeks before releases

I mean everyone's saying its on the calendar at work and stuff

We didn't even see Wht/Grys until they were posted in online store websites. The lows have been funky this year.

OG lows have had some terrible, terrible leather. Very stiff and uncomfortable to be honest. Looking forward to seeing how royals turned out.

I only had the black and red lows and I hated em. Gave em away without a second thought. The leather on those was def terrible...

do you know if they are remastered or with synthetic leather like the breds?
I kinda thought they were very comparable to the 2013 breds 
frown.gif

They're actually MORE comfortable than the OG high counterparts, IMO 

Back
Top Bottom