Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

When are Shadows supposed to drop?
RD isn't set as of right now
Honestly the cw on the 1.5s don't look that bad imo, but I'd rather look at them on a 1. More pics are needed 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
of course they will sell out..
i will wait to check the quality first before copping.

Just what I was afraid of. I was really hoping these would squeak by like the Breds did. Oh well. :rolleyes

I called a few spots they said it's too far way to know if they're getting them.

Last edited:
Nah man k need these

I ain't paying resell tho. I paid $200 each for 2 pairs of bred lows thinking hype would be high and they would sell out

incredible how winds change. lows have pooped on. been waiting for Oct., nothing but hot releases from here on out. UNCs and royals x 2.

I am not taking the risk of missing out for sitting on the sideline come release day waiting for quality reviews.

These will be copped of the rip...

Was able to grab 2 pairs of Breds with the Bday coupon and GCs for ~85.00 per. I sure wish since my actual Bday is the 6th that FTL/FA would hurry up and send my acutal coupons so I could do the same. I would expect these to be exactly like the breds. The sport blue KOs didnt bring out the hype either, hopefully these are just like those.

Dudes 1.5 has sandwich bag and messed up laces btw... Referring to eBay dude who also has white insole lows

Something ain't right

Back
Top Bottom