Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Just got a pair for $140 shipped. $10 bucks for no worries on RD makes sense and without taxing and shipping makes cents.

Just grabbed a pair for $120 shipped. For some reason my new eBay had $20 off coupon :pimp:

Picked up a pair for $149.99. I don't anticipate these being hard to get and I figure I could have waited til they released but with tax and/or shipping I'm cool with that price plus they'll arrive Tuesday.

Yall gotta hook me up with links. I'm trying to lock a pair in before RD.

we didnt get any of the lows up here so i'm gonna keep my eye on the classifieds for a 12

nerd.gif
 Can someone DM or post the links? Trying to track down a LEGIT 11.5.

There is no links look on eBay. Users with pairs for $160 and keep checking til release date

Think these might be easy to snag but will sell out unlike all other color ways

^Someone Clearly Just Posted They Copped A Pair For $140 Bruh....Pretty Sure Everyone Here Is Familiar With Ebay And How It Works :rolleyes

Funny How You The First Person To Post MULTIPLE Times Every 1's Release Hinting At People Helping Assist You, But Wanna Be Vague As **** When It Comes To Returning The Favors........ I See You Bud :nerd:

NOTE

If These Go Like Breds Did Here Locally, I'll Be More Than Happy To Aid Those Who Need, Like With Breds :nthat:

Last edited:
@So Much Sole 23  exactly.  Sent dude pm with white/grey low info when he said he couldn't find them, but now can't even return the favor,  typical these days unfortunately.  Was hoping hoping everyone was buying from a different source than whatever that questionable eBay seller sneakershouts posted last night.  I have seen mixed reviews on them.

@So Much Sole 23
 exactly.  Sent dude pm with white/grey low info when he said he couldn't find them, but now can't even return the favor,  typical these days unfortunately.  Was hoping hoping everyone was buying from a different source than whatever that questionable eBay seller sneakershouts posted last night.  I have seen mixed reviews on them.

Is The Ebay Seller You Are Referring To The Link Below?

Much Appreciated For The Link......Code Doesn't Work Tho

Last edited:
There is no link because the guy sold out... Otherwise a link would be posted

How you trying to talk crap to me when I post stuff when it's needed. I easily looked at eBay and see pairs for $160 which wasn't hard to do

You're Clearly Missing The Point Kiddo..........

I'm Obviously Not The Only One Here With These Sentiments :wink:

BLUE LO'S ARE LOOKING GOOD.. ILL STICK TO THE HI'S I HAVE THOUGH... THE WHITE/GREY LO'S WERE REALLY DOPE.. TOOK ME BACK TO THESE WHITE AND GREY DUNK LO'S I WANTED BADDDDLY BACK IN LIKE 2001.

I checked that Ebay sellers listing out and he looks like he has another Pre-Order going but at that price I'll just wait

I'll check the local malls and see how they look in person before buying

Last edited:
I leave for a few hours and you guys rip the place apart.... All kidding aside, lets be friendly fellas. 

I too received a coupon in my ebay messages. Debating on using it. It expires in a day or so. 

I can't wait until mine come in. These are smacking [emoji]128165[/emoji] I'm so glad that these aren't hyped up [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom