Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

@CarolinaFinest
 Repped! I'd like to see more on feet pics! :nerd:
I will but my cam busted on the back of my galaxy note edge *100$ deductible* so I do the best I can until this heat stop dropping. Need to invest in a cannon

Edit: where are my manners? Thanks exo means alot since your pictures are so godly...real spit

Last edited:
I will but my cam busted on the back of my galaxy note edge *100$ deductible* so I do the best I can until this heat stop dropping. Need to invest in a cannon

Edit: where are my manners? Thanks exo means alot since your pictures are so godly...real spit

Lol all good fam! I should've edited that post. Meant to ask from everyone that copped so far.

He sold his '01 Royals for $70 bucks?!
eek.gif

Whoever bought them from him must be LHAO right now if he watched this video
laugh.gif
priorities > collecting Js; you can always rebuild your collection. 

Them size 12s sold out REAL QUICK, both online AND in-store.

My local FTL at Baybrook didn't have a size 12 for the Royal lows, coincidentally.  I don't know about other in-store FTLs, but them size 12 people be jumping after them

Last edited:
@AirRaab

Thankfully the re-seller price for these ain't so bad.  The average re-sale price for the Royal lows are like $20 over the retail price, which is practically how much you'd pay for the shoes anyway AFTER-TAXES.

So us size 12 folk can still eat if we want these after this week

Must be because every time I clicked 10.5/11 it said out of stock like it did the other day

Back
Top Bottom