Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Cant believe Im getting payment errors on them... Site is not even that busy.

I got that too. Then tried with PP and it went thru but FNL said it will be canceled. Ended up placing a phone order. FNL still hasn't figured out the interwebz

Came home to these 
nthat.gif
 I'm not an expert photographer so I hope you guys like my effort 
laugh.gif

For anyone who missed out and doesn't wanna use WC rewards and pay retail in the end

$120 shipped on eBay

Really is a nice touch. But makes no sense to me why the bred lows didn't come with the OG box.

No sense at all.. And the US version of Chicagos get the NA box while the overseas the gets the 30th anniversary box. In that case does anyone know if the overseas version of the royal lows come with the NA box?

Do you guys know if the leather width wise stretches a little on the lows ? My 8.5 is too long but my sz 8 is perfect length wise but a little tight width wise :smh:

I need a sz 8.25 lol

For anyone who missed out and doesn't wanna use WC rewards and pay retail in the end

$120 shipped on eBay

got alot of negative/neutral feedback with 9000 transactions though; if pair is legit ill be returning mine i got today to NDC

Came home to these I'm not an expert photographer so I hope you guys like my effort 
laugh.gif
royal colorway is 
nthat.gif
;  wearing jeans with these is pretty much    aesthetically the same as the highs. $300 more for just 15% more leather no thank you

$120 shipped on eBay

got alot of negative/neutral feedback with 9000 transactions though; if pair is legit ill be returning mine i got today to NDC

Legit seller

Large volume sellers always have issues with shipping and what not

They don't even make fakes of the lows plus he's got all kinds of GR crap

If it helps I copped from him when I posted it

Back
Top Bottom