Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Royal & Metallic Red Lows
Aquas & Chromes
MTM 7s
Maroon 6s
All Still Sitting At My FA currently so these will sit also

Pulled my breds out last night only wore 2 times this summer man they are smokin. Might not be insane quality but so glad I copped. Honestly in the summer what lows going harder than those and the concords??? Let me know

I bought the blk/red lows because thats the only colorway of the holy trinity that I don't own the high version of (I have the 09 dmp blk/red).....but for some reason I just can't get myself to wear them.  I dont know what it is about them... They're also not comfortable enough to be beaters lol

Pulled my breds out last night only wore 2 times this summer man they are smokin. Might not be insane quality but so glad I copped. Honestly in the summer what lows going harder than those and the concords??? Let me know
its subjective my man.....i personally think lows make any foot look like boats...i like footscapes or van slip ons for summer

its subjective my man.....i personally think lows make any foot look like boats...i like footscapes or van slip ons for summer
and vans slip on don't look like boats lmao. U right it's all subjective. It's obvious u don't like lows so why are u even here? In the low world all I'm sayin is breds and concords crush all IMO

Last edited:
[quote name="Kingcurt1" url="/t/608059/official-air-jordan-1-retro-low-og-thread/5580#post_24863617"i personally think lows make any foot look like boats...
[/quote] yea :rolleyes if you're size 10-13 you motorboating for sure. I wear a size 8.5-9 in lows so my tts size 10 foot looks smaller

Im an 11.5  
pimp.gif

and vans slip on don't look like boats lmao. U right it's all subjective. It's obvious u don't like lows so why are u even here? In the low world all I'm sayin is breds and concords crush all IMO
my bad...i forgot how irate jordan fans get when you go against their opinion...smh.

Shadows I've wanted since news of release but the trend. I'm going to take my chances and wait for them to go on discount. Not in a rush to cop. Gotta recover from Christmas.

How were shadow lows available for under retail before they even dropped?
Because sellers know that these are gonna sit at retail. In their minds I guess why not price them down so they can fly? Nobody likes to sit on stock 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom