Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

:lol:

Went to one local HOH they said first come serve. The second one was doing raffles nobody had signed up except me and this is the last day...

These might actually fly under the radar just because there not on the launch locator Idk

Pretty much sums it up.

Local HOH is doing fcfs...I'm assuming FTA will be the same.  I don't think anyone should have a problem getting these on Saturday.  I'll be heading to mall at 10am sharp though!

I for one couldn't be more stoked for these! They are going to look super dope with jeans, just a great versatile shoe. I love my bred, royal, and black toes highs, but I hardly wear them - these will be worn on the regular!

When thread is derailed so bad you have to double check the title to make sure you are in the right one. :lol:

That's what I'm saying. I thought this was the Adidas Yeezy thread. No one is safe on NT anymore. I wonder if folks come at each other or beef like this in the Apple Support Community or any other forums.

These dont seem very popular, everybody outside of this thread seems to hate them. Hope it stays that way
smokin.gif

Last edited:
footaction doing fcfs but haven't checked others. most people seem to have forgotten about them which is cool

Saw these in person. They clean & the leather's smooth, but not buttery or soft like the Laser 1's though.

Yah wish these were remastered. Anyone got some high res pics of the original lows?

I am also hoping they come in the original stumpy Nike Air box, but I'm probably going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom