Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'll prob be making calls to my local HOH's when they open in a hour but before I call does anyone know if they are FCFS for any of the so cal HOH or FTLs (northridge, topanga, thousand oaks, glendale etc.)

I'll prob be making calls to my local HOH's when they open in a hour but before I call does anyone know if they are FCFS for any of the so cal HOH or FTLs (northridge, topanga, thousand oaks, glendale etc.)

Post that info here. Thanks

So , I just went to the local spots and there aren't any places here that are getting them. I live in Colorado Springs and granted it's not a huge metropolis I was hoping for these but looking back we haven't gotten ANY of the high 1's other than the melo,cp,Blake but all the stores still had the laser 1 still sitting too. I asked the dude at FL and he gave me the cool guy " I don't know what releases we get " response lol . Such d bags thinking they are special because of their job. Online or bust I guess for me. Only need 1 !

Slightly snug. But dont sz down, they just hug the contours of your foot better then 2013-14.

Hmmm... I've Been Sizing Down .5 On All The NA Releases For That Fit Closer To 1985-2001. Might Have To Stick TTS With These Lows And Get 10's :nerd:

So , I just went to the local spots and there aren't any places here that are getting them. I live in Colorado Springs and granted it's not a huge metropolis I was hoping for these but looking back we haven't gotten ANY of the high 1's other than the melo,cp,Blake but all the stores still had the laser 1 still sitting too. I asked the dude at FL and he gave me the cool guy " I don't know what releases we get " response lol . Such d bags thinking they are special because of their job. Online or bust I guess for me. Only need 1 !

The Problem Is You Guys Don't Have HOH Locations There In The Springs My Dude. These Will Be At All 3 HOH Locations In The Denver Metro Area :wink:

Last edited:
A HoH store in VA releasesd them early and dude had 2 boxes his size. All of these on my face book group.

The Topanga HOH said they have not recd them and dont know if they are getting them. Thousand Oaks HOH said the same but they believe they will release with them the 16th. So they have no idea either. This is dumb, how could they not know anything about this release??? it seems like it will be a HOH only release and online correct???

Do you know what HOH ist was in VA? Pentagon City by any chance?
Gotta be. But weren't you the Mr. Frags guy? What about your people who hooked you up with the Fragments early?  Surely if they can get you fragment Jordan 1's early then they must have the Jordan 1 bred low early. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Don't know if you are tryin to be funny or what but yea, I got the Frags but i'm tryin to pay retail for these. Smart A**, LOL
Aint trying to be anything. I'm just stating the obvious. You came in bragging about your Frag connect heavy in the thread like DC was rly heavy with mom & pop shops. Funny how you didnt mention you aint pay retail either. It just seems like your connects aint all they're cracked up to be if they won't even get you these at retail.

Either way, I do hope you get these at retail.  Although you were only looking out for yourself with the Frags....there are 5 HoH in VA and pentagon city will be selling them Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Aint trying to be anything. I'm just stating the obvious. You came in bragging about your Frag connect heavy in the thread acting like it wasnt the shady folks at Major. Funny how you didnt mention you aint pay retail either. It just seems like your connects aint all they're cracked up to be if they won't even get you these at retail.

Either way, I do hope you get these at retail.  Although you were only looking out for yourself with the Frags....there are 5 HoH in VA and pentagon city will be selling them Saturday morning.
Pump yo breaks Slim. No braggin ova here! Call whoeva you want shady. My connect on the Frags didn't want to be disclosed. I was offering info as to them being available in the DMV area for those who wanted to know. And I neva said I paid retail either. Go check my post before you start poppin off. You soundin salty. You got it though...

Has anyone heard anything from the Shiekhs in NorCal/SoCal area? All of them have the online raffles up for the two 10s coming out, but no info on the 1s whatsoever. 

Pump yo breaks Slim. No braggin ova here! Call whoeva you want shady. My connect on the Frags didn't want to be disclosed. I was offering info as to them being available in the DMV area for those who wanted to know. And I neva said I paid retail either. Go check my post before you start poppin off. You soundin salty. You got it though...
You were 100% bragging in that thread. Screenshots don't lie-go check YOUR posts before you start poppin off. I didn't call you shady...I called your connects shady. I actually edited before you posted to protect your homies, but since you put it all out there that's koo. Either way they weren't available in the DMV area. That was my point. You got a backdoor hookup, but they weren't actually "available" to the public so why brag and act like they were? 

Not salty at all. I just think it's ironic that the same dude who wasn't helpful to people in the Frags thread is now coming in here asking for help. I gave you more help in one "salty" reply than you contributed in an entire thread.  You're welcome.

You were 100% bragging in that thread. Screenshots don't lie-go check YOUR posts before you start poppin off. I didn't call you shady...I called your connects shady. I actually edited before you posted to protect your homies, but since you put it all out there that's koo. Either way they weren't available in the DMV area. That was my point. You got a backdoor hookup, but they weren't actually "available" to the public so why brag and act like they were?

Not salty at all. I just think it's ironic that the same dude who wasn't helpful to people in the Frags thread is now coming in here asking for help. I gave you more help in one "salty" reply than you contributed in an entire thread.  You're welcome.
Aye, i'm bout to be 39 years old. I aint got time to be goin back and 4th with you youngin.  Didn't you say you was knocked up or some ish? Go pop you some pre-natal pills and get that salt out cha blood Slim.

:lol:

Went to one local HOH they said first come serve. The second one was doing raffles nobody had signed up except me and this is the last day...

These might actually fly under the radar just because there not on the launch locator Idk

Aye, i'm bout to be 39 years old. I aint got time to be goin back and 4th with you youngin.  Didn't you say you was knocked up or some ish? Go pop you some pre-natal pills and get that salt out cha blood Slim.
Well, I definitely never said I was knocked up, but I appreciate the concern. It seems as though your reading comprehension is a little low for your age.  For a darn near 40 year old man you got some childish ways. How are you almost over the whole hill and bragging about sneaker connects? Something doesn't add up. 

Anyway, I don't like clogging threads with useless banter so if you have anymore concerns about my blood pressure or neonatal history you can hit that PM button...slim.
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Went to one local HOH they said first come serve. The second one was doing raffles nobody had signed up except me and this is the last day...
These might actually fly under the radar just because there not on the launch locator Idk
I think they will in the places that will have them.

When thread is derailed so bad you have to double check the title to make sure you are in the right one. :lol:

HOH Valley Fair is doing raffles . Ends TODAY.

A little off topic, but if you guys ever need to hit up a store and you can't get to callin' but you can text...use PATH TALK. TRUST ME YA'LL WILL LOVE IT.

Hmmm... I've Been Sizing Down .5 On All The NA Releases For That Fit Closer To 1985-2001. Might Have To Stick TTS With These Lows And Get 10's :nerd:
The Problem Is You Guys Don't Have HOH Locations There In The Springs My Dude. These Will Be At All 3 HOH Locations In The Denver Metro Area :wink:

Do you by any chance know if they are doing raffles or FCFS ? Thanks and repped, man!!

Back
Top Bottom