Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

QFT. Very childish.

Then why are these lows selling so poorly? Literally every cw went on discount-these are a poor man's OG highs. And I say that as someone who has bought multiple pairs of these OG lows and I have even worn my Royal lows into the ground.

Then why are these lows selling so poorly? Literally every cw went on discount-these are a poor man's OG highs. And I say that as someone who has bought multiple pairs of these OG lows and I have even worn my Royal lows into the ground.
They sell poorly cause the quality stinks, nothing more. Many caught on after the Breds were out. Lows regardless of age are casual wear, where as high tops are sporty. Your comment is childish.

Nothing says "I can't afford the real things so these will do" like rocking OG Jordan 1 lows.

I would know as I wore Royal 1 lows.

Actually I can afford the real things but enjoy rocking lows. I don't own a single pair of XI mids but have 3 pairs of lows. Same with the recent II retro.

I wore mids/highs exclusively in high school and early college. Just doesn't feel right one me now, just another life transition.

Tried on the Chi's (and they were so flat and stiff I kind of chuckled to myself. Def run big. Never really looked back after that.

Sounds interesting. Might come out looking like the low version of those black vachetta tan highs

Back
Top Bottom