Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Did everybody run to the Jordan 1(Royals) High OG thread this weekend?[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wonder what the reaction to SBB lows would be lol

There was a custom that one of our fellow members had done that was pretty dope.

Errbody gone love lows then. They gonna say they always like lowtop 1s. Then ask where were we at back then cause they were lowtop fans and we the newbs :rofl:

They'll come around eventually lol my local mom and pop has the vachettas excluding the white pair, they're pretty dope in hand. I actually really like the blues. I'll probably grab both of them here in the next couple of weeks then hunt the white pair down

There was a custom that one of our fellow members had done that was pretty dope.
They'll come around eventually lol my local mom and pop has the vachettas excluding the white pair, they're pretty dope in hand. I actually really like the blues. I'll probably grab both of them here in the next couple of weeks then hunt the white pair down

Pricing? :nerd:

Man ... cant believe i just found this thread. I seriously thought i was the only one that was a fan of the lows.

I seriously thought i was the only one that was a fan of the lows.
You still may be.  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom