Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Yes if they offer first come first served. They seem to be flying under the radar so you should be good....
Im cautious with "sudden hype" though.... Was shocked to c the royals sell out that quick back then. Correct me if m wrong, Htown wasnt that big in aj1 back in the days.... Nor in foams.... [emoji]128526[/emoji]
They a cop in my book 4sho
Yeah with J's it's always a risk, but I'm going to roll the dice on these and try to wait it out a week...maybe less.  Another shoe I want is more limited tomorrow so I'm going to go after that first.

Yeah with J's it's always a risk, but I'm going to roll the dice on these and try to wait it out a week...maybe less.  Another shoe I want is more limited tomorrow so I'm going to go after that first.

Yeezy's?

Last edited:
There was a guy earlier this week bumping pairs of these for 70 something dollars or something, couldn't believe it, but he actually had sold pairs

SMH At Some Of These Comments
mean.gif
Lol I caught those too. Even in the comments the hypebeasts werent very interested though. 

Saw these in person today. Quality was similar to 2013 1s. Manager forgot to do the raffLe for them lol. Hopefully I can get a pair.

Saw these in person today. Quality was similar to 2013 1s. Manager forgot to do the raffLe for them lol. Hopefully I can get a pair.
Lol. He aint forget. He knew nobody would sign up.  You will be good if you go in to get them tomorrow.  Idk about a week from now, but you should be good in store tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom