Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I said these were gonna be limited and I still think So

We'll see in a couple hours. Hope iSS sends e other pair and I can scoop1-2 more tm

I said these were gonna be limited and I still think So

We'll see in a couple hours. Hope iSS sends e other pair and I can scoop1-2 more tm
Could it be that in Europe they got considerably less?

These will be the shoe I grab today IF I can't get the Jordan 4 Pearl for under retail.  I'm still literally on the fence, but I own many black and red shoes...not 1 lows, but it doesn't necessarily bring variety to my closet either. However, the 1's are dope.

ahh...to cop now for 150 shipped?? or wait to see how NDC is going to be lol.  evertime i order early i successfully cart them and it pisses me off lol

Welp...that decision was easy. Jordan 4 Pearls were OOS as soon as the timer ended and SNS had the only price I was willing to pay. Lol....lookin forward to grabbing my bred 1 lows today. OMW to the mall in a few.

I think GS will be an easy grab at the mall. I'm getting them for the wife and getting myself some DS '94 highs!

Welp...that decision was easy. Jordan 4 Pearls were OOS as soon as the timer ended and SNS had the only price I was willing to pay. Lol....lookin forward to grabbing my bred 1 lows today. OMW to the mall in a few.
good descision :smile: those 4s are trash imo. this is a way more wearable shoe

Just saw these on the SNKRs app. I'm in for a pair. These looking like an easy to cop? I'm still salty from the blk/red highs last year :lol:.

Just saw these on the SNKRs app. I'm in for a pair. These looking like an easy to cop? I'm still salty from the blk/red highs last year
laugh.gif
some people saying easy...some saying limited...i guess we will know shortly

I hope these dont get a following after this release, where we have guys coming out the wood-works for the neutral greys.

Quietly that's a concern I have. Because people totally disregard the history of Jordans these days, I'm hoping they wonder what the hype is about for a Wht/Gry low top and pass.

Arrived here in Budapest, Hungary, a few days ago. Walked into Foot Locker this morning, and copped a US 11. Paid the equivalent of $126 US dollars, that's the retail here. This was the only 11, one other guy in line copped both pairs of the only 9.5's. I don't live here, and I only own one pair of kicks, but if I die, I want to be buried in these. PS, I'm old. OG's, you'll love these.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Got through on End, and my bank decided it was a fraudulent purchase even though I shop on their site all the time

Eff Chase

Got through on End, and my bank decided it was a fraudulent purchase even though I shop on their site all the time

Eff Chase
im suprised all of our banks and CC companies dont think we have fraud going on as much as some of buy kicks. 

I remember last year getting 9 different shoes in a month from about 5 different places (including overseas) bank never said a peep. I go back home GA for about a week, on my 5th day I put about $30 worth of gas in my moms car and my card gets put on hold. Bank called and said they wanted to make sure it was me using it 
sick.gif

phone order with Renarts now if you want

(631) 493-2333

they are legit yes 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom