Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Cant get jiggy with the new direction..

IMG_20190402_115608.jpg
they aren't supposed to be the same shoe

these phat lows or whatever they call these always had the weird ugly shape, nothing like the OG

they aren't supposed to be the same shoe

these phat lows or whatever they call these always had the weird ugly shape, nothing like the OG

Yeah I remember lol I used to own the Southsides and others from that regions pack way back in 08' but I dont like that they are bringing that shape and style back when for the past few years they brought us the OG lows and even utilized new colorways with OG silhouette.

Just picked up a pair of black toe lows at FTL at Town Center mall. I’m really digging these bad boys. I guess I’ll keep my Black Toe Hi on ice for a little while longer.

Can’t wait for the yellow lows to come in from NDC

Just picked up a pair of black toe lows at FTL at Town Center mall. I’m really digging these bad boys. I guess I’ll keep my Black Toe Hi on ice for a little while longer.

Can’t wait for the yellow lows to come in from NDC
Was retail $90 or $110 for the black toe lows?

Nah, it needs more than the NA tongue. The cut and overlays are entirely different

True my only gripe was the size of the tongue. In some photos looks OD. But, after looking at more on feets it's not bad when u use all the laceholes.

If this is an OG low thread, why is there discussion in here regarding non-OG lows? Can mods confirm if this is acceptable?

People showing love to og c/w non og in page 1 I don't see a problem my .2

Don't think we'll see " remastered" lows anyway

Last edited:
I goofed by not putting the Chicago lows higher on the priority list before they dried up :smh:

I'm probably in for the Navy/Silver SB joints.

Before I check out the black toe lows at my local FTL, are they a combo of leather and suede and how's the leather on them?

Called around some Foot lockers and shoe stores in the area (South Bay) none of them even had it stocked, one had only one size left. Might have to hit StockX for the black toe while it’s still low

Back
Top Bottom