Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I am torn! I want these but am not dying for them. I hope they still got a pair up in Denver come Tuesday. Dope shoe and my 1 collection is limited but man do I own so many black and red shoes.

I am torn! I want these but am not dying for them. I hope they still got a pair up in Denver come Tuesday. Dope shoe and my 1 collection is limited but man do I own so many black and red shoes.
thats where i am pretty much. So many black n red and i do want them they just arent a must have in the packed month but im not taking chances ill only regret it later.

If i strike out fine but to not give myself a chance ill be hating it all year

Just copped from queens center mall hoh. Everyone there looking for the 10s. Only me n some old lady copped these. I think the 1s hype is finally over...or i can hope. Side note, saw a reseller buying 5 pairs of 10s didnt even know what they were called smh

I wonder why they're charging $5 over retail and if they'll change that after you order

Mostly every size gone on FNL.

EDIT 9:55am: Sold out.

Last edited:
It seems all the under the radar releases are "limited" 

When Nike isn't hyping them, and you're getting official pics the week of release as opposed to a couple weeks, it's just interesting....

Really hope this isn't a sign of how May is going to be 

Glad I got my ISS pair, here's hoping for one on NDC in a few min

FNL trippin ... $5 over retail plus shipping and prob gettin checkout errors

no thanks ... not after you cancelled my order last month 

Back
Top Bottom