Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

womens on ndc, bigger sizes gone already

1597273959224.jpeg

womens on ndc, bigger sizes gone already

1597273959224.jpeg
Yeah I remember seeing those on sneaker news and thinking I wonder how wide the release would be but it turns out just only on NDC and a random drop with almost no big sizes. I hate how lows and kids are just shadow dropped

stull have no idea when these are coming out. Been months

C0AE2FD1-1E52-48E1-9EF1-495DC5C241C0.jpeg

Yeah I remember seeing those on sneaker news and thinking I wonder how wide the release would be but it turns out just only on NDC and a random drop with almost no big sizes. I hate how lows and kids are just shadow dropped

stull have no idea when these are coming out. Been months

C0AE2FD1-1E52-48E1-9EF1-495DC5C241C0.jpeg
Yeah, starting to wonder if this is a Europe release only...

Well I got a shipping notification from Google.. So I'm guessing things are good to go... Will update when in hand

very nice, grats, i think google knew when it was releasing on ndc and you pretty much got to reserve a pair as ndc randomly released a few days later

good to know moving forward

took it a little far/extreme. rather see it on the red/white lows that people customized into chicagos. id wear those aged manually

only thing i’d change would be those laces, gotta be red or black and they’ll be better

Is there still no confirmation of a Washed Denim low release in NA? Seems like 2 stores got em and that was it.

I actually saw those today at the mall here in Bahrain. Pretty clean for a low.

It looks like they're readily available in the Middle East. My cousin in Dubai has seen them too. Not worth shipping to Canada for me though. They look dope IMO. And since I struck out on the J1 TieDye Ws these are a nice alternative. Especially since I don't love rocking highs anyway.

Back
Top Bottom