Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

B7893771-A81B-4BD5-8BE6-7AD699ECA2E0.jpeg

USA
USA
USA

^ Mine are more worn than those now. They use such a nice leather on the blue compared to the others

I was thinking about grabbing all the og lows a few yrs back before prices got crazy but when I realized most of them had crappy leather I passed on them except chicagos and neutral greys. Man I wish I had grabbed metallic red and blues :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Goat order for the cny got canceled !!
What is going on with these ?!?
Did they say why yours was canceled? How much did you pay? I wonder if they canceled it because it didn't pass authentication or maybe the price was too low and the seller changed their mind. My GOAT and StockX pair are currently on the way.

Did they say why yours was canceled? How much did you pay? I wonder if they canceled it because it didn't pass authentication or maybe the price was too low and the seller changed their mind. My GOAT and StockX pair are currently on the way.
I would say most likely seller canceled. Based on what I know, there isn't any good fake pairs out there at the moment.
Do post some pics when they arrive! Still waiting to pull the trigger.

Kind of regret selling mine but the leather was trash (similar to metallic reds), hopefully different this time around
IMG-2504.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom