Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

All the lows fit different I swear :smh:

These in 12.5 fit diff than the other 2 12.5s I have - and 2 pairs of 13s fit diff than each other :stoneface:

Best fit I have currently are the OGs that give just enough wiggle room but not too much

22F42074-AB32-4D86-BBB3-815CA97F0086.jpeg

You messed up, son.
I messed up even more by passing on 2015 UNC 1s for retail.. Literally picked them up in the store in my size 11 and then put them down. I did this because I had just bought Royal 1 lows (which I loved) and was waiting on 3peat 8s that were about to release, because I simply had to make an objectively bad decision at that time.

I just realized the soleflys aren’t exactly the og low build from 2015…..

Looks like the proper swoosh coming back is the best we're gonna get my g.

The toebox and extra lace hole not being on these or the upcoming Year of the Tigers (sidenote: I'm ****ing with those :pimp:) tells me that Jordan Brand got the memo but decided this is good enough.

The toebox and extra lace hole not being on these or the upcoming Year of the Tigers (sidenote: I'm ****ing with those :pimp:) tells me that Jordan Brand got the memo but decided this is good enough.
If this is their solution without hiking the price to remold/retool these things, then I guess I’m with it. The big swoosh makes a huge difference, they’d just need to release some viable cws

Fam, you know damn well JB knows EXACTLY what they’re doing lol

I loved the build of the 2015 OG lows but most if not all of those releases were lacking in quality. This years NG OG lows were of better quality but lacked the build of the 2015s… They’re 100% not giving us true, quality OGs because they know we’ll come back and buy all them sh*ts when they retro them again with improvements lol

Back
Top Bottom