Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

What’s word on these if the sole is hard and makes it’s slippery to walk on non turf surfaces? Or are they soft enuff for casual wear?

I already know foo’s don’t care n finna be sliding around in malls literally to floss….. :stoneface:
Sole is soft. Softer than gr 1. U can squish the sole with your hand. Cats gonna walk around the mall with golf shoes

ws guys. do the newest OG lows still fit half a size small? Also looks like they got rid of the fat belly swoosh :frown:
got the starfish lows coming in but got a size 10, all my recent OG lows wer 9.5.

Air Jordan 1 Low “Tie-Dye”
Release Date: Spring 2022
1643042189989.jpeg
1643042206163.jpeg
1643042222734.jpeg
1643042233659.jpeg
1643042245321.jpeg

ws guys. do the newest OG lows still fit half a size small? Also looks like they got rid of the fat belly swoosh :frown:
got the starfish lows coming in but got a size 10, all my recent OG lows wer 9.5.

Yeah, I feel they run this way. I wear a 10.5 in highs and an 11 in lows, ideally. I got the starfish lows in both a 10.5 and 11 just to see. Definitely feel more comfortable in the 11's.

Recruited my wife to help me try and score a pair of the Jordan 1 low golf in either black or wolf grey online on Saturday morning and we both took Ls after trying multiple sites for 45 minutes. She told me to check Golf Galaxy even though I wasn't able to secure a reservation in my size. Turns out they had 1 pair of shadows in my size that someone never claimed. Props to my wife for making me check when I thought all hope was lost. Got her golf clubs for Christmas so maybe I caught some good golf karma.

Since I got this all white pair, think I might customize em 🤔

Wife is on me hard about quitting my mens league baseball because I’m pretty much an Achilles year waiting to happen after injuring my foot somehow last season. It’s only natural to just actually go play golf now vs bs’n around with it once a year

We’ll see but I may cave on getting the shadow or wolf grey soon

Did anyone else’s pair arrive already laced up and tied??

Back
Top Bottom