Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

IMG_3507.JPG

Anybody else have this issue where the right heel is noticeably higher than the left?

I'm annoyed but not a deal breaker, really digging the mystic Blue, the fact that its not Royal doesn't bother me.

zombiejohnny zombiejohnny the Mystic Blue is closest to the midnight navy on Fort Green Spike Lee's

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 1.03.23 PM.png

Does anyone go a half size down in the og lows and go tts in the highs?
I go a half size down in all lows and highs except KO's. I just started going tts in mids a few pairs ago because mids seem to be inconsistent over the years so I just said ima just do tts from now on. KO's no matter what release year I do tts and any AJ 1 from 01'-03' but I don't care to own any of those year pairs anymore.

I go a half size down in all lows and highs except KO's. I just started going tts in mids a few pairs ago because mids seem to be inconsistent over the years so I just said ima just do tts from now on. KO's no matter what release year I do tts and any AJ 1 from 01'-03' but I don't care to own any of those year pairs anymore.
That’s interesting.

For me, mids have been pretty consistent as far as tts being a great fit.

Whereas highs are all over the place.

Some of my tts high pairs fit great. Some felt too small at first. And my Hyper Royals feel a little too big.

…i never know what I’m getting.

Been rockin since release day, still no signs of crazy creasing. Very happy I was able to double up for retail. Def will be getting heavy use this summer. I’ll take what I can get when it comes to the shape. Still a quality shoe
86E2BCD7-BC46-45F8-8EC0-DE1FD86CB1AD.jpeg
Who really think these ain't 🔥🔥? Damn! 😳 why is this pic in particular so dope? You can't see his socks!

Last edited:
I entered the SNKRS draw with literally a second left on the clock and was able to cop. Quickest W ever. Definitely happy to finally have these in hand.

Mystic Navy is not as dark as I had originally thought. Don’t have the 2015 lows but here they are compared to 2016 Royal highs…

9CF3FA82-3E7A-4619-91C4-49EE3A784DC1.jpeg

9116E0AF-4249-400F-9FF9-8E0B182117C1.jpeg

F36B0D12-ECF9-4649-BB9D-509BDAAD6969.jpeg

Bonus:
47FA5308-AB78-4CF2-B912-10214400B415.jpeg

I went half down in NG1 low, but after wearing those a TON they weren't comfortable for walking any type of distance. replaced with a SB insole and they're a little more snug now. Went TTS with these new lows, haven't gotten to try yet though. TTS in 85 cut 1's too.

Got the opportunity to cop the Mystic for retail from wishatl yesterday, and notre this morning, and they're sold out less than a minute. F*in hate it. Still refuse to pay over retail for these. I guess it's just not meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom