Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Got the opportunity to cop the Mystic for retail from wishatl yesterday, and notre this morning, and they're sold out less than a minute. F*in hate it. Still refuse to pay over retail for these. I guess it's just not meant to be.
Wait Notre dropped this mystics this morning? I saw them make a post about those Volt AJ1 highs, but they didn't say anything about the mystics dropping. Smh.

Got them on goat for 160. The store I was waiting on dropped them online and won’t get them in store at all. I have some credit card cash back points to use for the 40$ difference. I’m so disappointed in myself smh I need to stay off this app forever I bought three kicks in just a couple days, I haven’t bought three shoes all year!:rofl:

If anyone is looking for a comparison of the Royal lows vs. Mystic Blues
6168F2BD-5E38-4C17-86DF-A863084217FF.jpeg

They do look good. Passed due to having Royals, hope I don’t end up regretting it but don’t see the need to have both.
Honestly, I think you will end up regretting it and should probably get them sooner than later before it gets outta hand. Remember how we all dropped the ball on the '15 - '16 pairs? I do and I ain't making that same mistake again, that's for damn sure. Especially considering the highs have been whored out and getting kinda played considering literally everyone and their moms, sneakerhead or not, wears them. Then we already know those regular jordan 1 lows (if you really wanna consider them that) that always release are a total abomination. These low OGs are gems imo and I'm pretty much in on all of them at this point. NGs, ghost green (🤢) and starfish not withstanding. But if it's a fire c/w like mystics, corals and UNCs, it's pretty much an auto double up. Again, don't let them drop black toes or SBB 1.0s or top 3s or something. I'm going IN if they start doing stuff like that!

Last edited:
A few sizes of mystic navy’s

Thanks bro, just grabbed a 3rd pair. Couldn't pass at retail.
🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks. Let’s hope they ship.

I miss this :ohwell:
By any chance if there was sz10.5?

Back
Top Bottom