Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

the materials on the mystic navy are so nice it may warrant a double up. it's so much nicer than most of the materials used on other OG 1's.

This…

I rarely double up on 1’s just because they last forever…But the Mystics could easily turn into a daily wear pair of shoes…Quality is just that nice…Double up at retail was an easy choice…

the materials on the mystic navy are so nice it may warrant a double up. it's so much nicer than most of the materials used on other OG 1's.
The only shoe I've doubled up on Ever are those mystic navy and will probably be the only one to be honest. UNC are absolutely amazing but I only want one pair and I'm good. If they were actual OG UNC lows, then MAYBE I would double since it's my fav AJ1.

How are the insole/comfort on the mystic navy and coral lows?

my NG1 low have been worn so much I definitely bottomed out the insole, it started to hurt my feet after long days/walking, had to swap it out with a Nike SB insole.

i know they changed it with these new runs/builds of OG lows last year but just curious all of the quality and material talk was wondering if the insole was consistent

the insole seems to be a different material. it's a little thicker and has more arch padding, but still compresses easily. probably a little more comfortable than the previous insoles.

Finally got a chance to wear the Mystic. The leather on the toebox still look good, not crooked like cheap plastic like on the previous OG 1 low. I think they need to re-done the bred and shadow with whatever leather they put on Mystic.

Got lucky on snkrs

86709EDB-64AB-4BE0-AB9A-D8F2F990B4CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom